Morning Quest

Spiel

The second pic, not so much. I see a lot of gray hair there... :sarcasm:

LOL....I thought so to Dann and shaved it all off today after about 10 years of sporting it.

Problem is under all that hair my face got fat. :P

Go get em Chris. So happy to see you getting out hon!!

Joey

Thanks Joey. I don't expect I'll be out long but I plan on enjoying it to the fullest! thumbsup_anim.gif

LOL....I thought so to Dann and shaved it all off today after about 10 years of sporting it.

Problem is under all that hair my face got fat. :P

I'm Geoff, Dann is Skeeter ;) I haven't shaved mine off in over 10 years so I am not looking forward to the day I do.

I'm Geoff, Dann is Skeeter ;) I haven't shaved mine off in over 10 years so I am not looking forward to the day I do.

Doh....my bad Geoff, might be, or is likely the beer. My apologies, not sure how that happened, so embarrassed. blush.gif

Yep... straight to the shop/hangar in the morning! :wallbash: Hopefully if I keep at it I can make "opener" (3rd Sat in May) at the lake ! :Gonefishing:

Pay the bills first Wayne, then everything else will be copa.....GOOD. ;)

In less than 10 hours I'll be hunting for these beauties again. They should be in their familiar haunts only bigger than last year. :D

http://www.ontariofishing.ca/media/data/517/medium/brown1.JPG

http://www.ontariofishing.ca/media/data/517/medium/trout_opener_2-09.JPG

Best o luck to all you trout nuts.

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif

Good luck Chris!!! Today was a real hard day on the waters edge for them square tails :wallbash:

Well there be lots a wood where I need to get my lure into Joe. That's what you mean, right? :)

Yeah..Thats what I mean.Good luck getting your lure into some wood...I guess..Not that there is anything wrong with that.Fishing the GTA?

Joe

Have a good one Chris. Take it easy and enjoy.

I'll be off in 30 minutes or so. Scouted out some lakes as you know, on the Easter weekend and so one is all picked out for today.

Good luck to all, enjoy and play safe.

Great to see that you're getting out and about.

:thumbsup_anim:

It wasn't all that much about as it was out.

Hey bud you got out and that's more than I can say.

Long overdue on your part methinks.

As noted above, I was out. I'd venture I fished no more than 40 minutes and likely made less than 2 dozen casts.

The creek was almost without water so I spent a little time bending me elbow while letting Brook play with the neighbours dog before calling a day. Not a terribly exciting report for opener.