Got me a new boat today

BUSTER

Useless if she can't idle down to 1.5 for walleye. Not my kind of boat but congrats.....looks like a real mover.

Even if he can idle her down, the noise will probably chase away any fish within a half mile.

Have you ever listened to a jet boat wind out on a flat lake? Friend of a friend used to have one with a big Ford in it up north. You could hear him fire it up miles away and then listen to every foot of the very quick trip up the lake. He used to let it out by the moonlight when the lake was really calm.

That was spooky. Not real smart but we were young then, and unbreakable.

JF

JF

Well Brad knowing you for around 20 years that sure does not surprise me that you got a boat like that I knew you could never slow down.

Cheers I want a ride I think.

Well we will see how Risty makes out first

Wife made me sell the Harley chopper! Risti said he wont let me tow him on the tube! NOt sure why?

Picked up my boat today 1976 sleek craft 21ft with 460 ford motor and jet drive! Boo-Ya!

Man thats great, a 460 in that puppy,Hmmmm smoke a lambo off the line :whistling: No Bull.74 ford pantera 460 vs a new diablo off the line.The 460 pulled it off all right.

Good for you, nice ride and im jealous.

Man thats great, a 460 in that puppy,Hmmmm smoke a lambo off the line :whistling: No Bull.74 ford pantera 460 vs a new diablo off the line.The 460 pulled it off all right.

Good for you, nice ride and im jealous.

Unless you had a special pantera, I am pretty sure they came with a 351

Unless you had a special pantera, I am pretty sure they came with a 351

Not me,lol.74 ford pantera all orig with a 460 baby.They were lined up in front of me.My 305 4 b couldnt keep up.The 440 super bee beside me just took it easy,lol A show car for a t $ H supply stop.lolThe montes where roaring that night as well as an 80 malibu modified 350 4 b sleeper,500 hrs under the hood.I figured 375hr.lol