The music of fishing

nofish4me

You're on, brother Joe!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I still love good Ol Canadian local bands

Bobnoxious

Another that I was made aware of last year is Top Dead Center they sure have some kick AZZ summer Canadian PARTY toonz have a listen to this one on a train and tell me if it does not make you want to be out camping. And Dan From the band is one die hard Musky nut you have t ogive these guys a listen. Dan is the blind guitar player.

I still love good Ol Canadian local bands

Bobnoxious

Another that I was made aware of last year is Top Dead Center they sure have some kick AZZ summer Canadian PARTY toonz have a listen to this one on a train and tell me if it does not make you want to be out camping. And Dan From the band is one die hard Musky nut you have t ogive these guys a listen. Dan is the blind guitar player.

If you want a kick ass local Toronto band check out Skullfist:

And yes, he is using the CN Tower as a guitar.

Listen to music while fishing? NEVER!

I dont need any other distractions whilst out in the wilds of NW Ontario doing what i love best... :Gonefishing:

I don't bring any electronics. The benefit of having been a musician. I can hear every last note inside that warped skull of mine

When I'm fishing it's nature/nature or nature. I bothers me to no end when some bigmouth sidles up beside me at the creek and attempt to talk the fish to committing suicide by jumping onto the shore.

But if I'm creek fishing on my own, and somewhere remote it's radiohead there and back. Or some tool for the long drives and radiohead before I get there.

Make sure your listening to your music with ear buds or head phones. Others that spend hundreds to get away from the noise of what ever, don't want to Liston to noise. Nothing worse than sitting on a nice quite lake :Gonefishing: and someone running up with a radio cranked up :wallbash: . One way to lose friends in a hurry. :devil: Sound travels on water, big time. Same as someone running close to you while fishing with a seadoo :wallbash: Country Music would be my choice, at home,car,dance.

My choices are aprez fishing for sure. On the water; I have enough on my hands just trying to get something to the net.

Hey Farmer, I hope you're not listening to that gawdawful new country that the marketing departments hack together..... :unsure:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

since you guys posted some first wave ska, i figured i'd post some third wave ska.

ladies and gentleman, my summer band.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

I like listening to the local rock station on the radio.

A little bit of everything is fine by me.

But............

Listening to Headhunter and CCMT jamming after we went fishing this winter was the best.

That was a great evening wasn't Bernie.clapping.gif

Myself, I'm usually just listening to the sounds of nature. If the radio goes on it will be the rock station for the area that I'm in. Last summer, might have been late spring, the fuse had blown in the radio. Had some electrical issues with the motor and once back from repairs the radio didn't work, figured it to be a fuse just never checked it. Kept thinking to myself that I should replace it, even had fuses on board but just never got around to it....until December when I was putting the boat away. The song on the radio was a Christmas tune. Figured that was a sign to kiss my baby good bye for the winter. Going to go out and give it big hug and welcome to spring kiss this week.cool.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

Went I'm cruising, me and the boys always seem to play I'm on a boat by Lonely Island! -->

I'm also not going to lie but we have also made our own lyrics to The Fray - How to Save a Life! Its now turned into a freestyle competition where we make up lines to the verses (of course about fishing) and the chorus always turns into "HOW TO SLAY A PIKE" because we love catching those monsters!

I'm sure the next time you hear the song you'll sing it too!

--> Check it!