Our new home.

Roy

Just when I was getting a lot of work done..

In profile... Topics/posts etc is layered overtop of stuff. Also post count in profile doesn't match thread post count (suppose that is from manual overide at last board change).

Edit doesn't work in IP Skin either..

Edited by irishfield

Just when I was getting a lot of work done..

In profile... Topics/posts etc is layered overtop of stuff. Also post count in profile doesn't match thread post count (suppose that is from manual overide at last board change).

Edit doesn't work in IP Skin either..

All the pages are dynamically sized now. If you reduce/increase the page size by holding CTRL while scrolling with mouse wheel, you will find the page size that matches your resolution and screen.

All the pages are dynamically sized now. If you reduce/increase the page size by holding CTRL while scrolling with mouse wheel, you will find the page size that matches your resolution and screen.

Still stays layered over picture etc... no matter how small you make it.

Take your sweetheart for a walk... all this crap can wait..

Edited by irishfield

Question: In the posts, many of the members have an ICON to ADD AS FRIEND and SEND PM. How do you get them to appear ?

NEVERMIND: I guess I wouldn't send myself a PM nor would I even ask myself to be one of my own friends. I doubt they would show on your own profile. (do ya have an icon for an idiot ? :D

Edited by Rich Clemens

Problem encountered: In a thread, I click on the little green ICON to view a profile. With the profile displayed, I did a right-click and select properties of this window. Once I do this, IE-7 locks up and I have to user the task manager to end the session.