Fathers

FLEX ROD

Sorry for your loss,flex.I lost my dad in my late 20s,best fishing partner that i ever had.Too this day I fish the old holes as we did way back.It didnt matter if I caught anything, but it brought me back to very fond memories of all of us out there.As for hunting I also do certain things religiously.

I wish I knew then what I know now, being a father of 2 girls, I do the same as my dad did when I was there age.

Get up!!!! Its time to go!!!

Cheers and my sincere condolences to you and your family,flex.

Vince

Flex, Sorry for your loss but how great it is to have the memories of the past. I had great parents and that eased the pain when they left this earth.

I was at the local retail giant yesterday and passed a small boy and his dad heading to the checkout with a new bike. The boy's face was full of excitement it was obvious that they were having a special moment. Not more than a minute later I noticed two small boy's and a father (I assume) walking towards me. All three of them had fishing rods. My immediate thought was it is great to see this father/sons bonding. However, that thought was short lived as the father turned to the smallest of the two boys (5 years old?) and barked, "if that rod tip hits my arm one more time I'm going to stick it so far up your A## you will be lucky to find it".

I felt terrible for the boy. I thought once again how lucky I was to have loving parents. Enjoy your memories Flex and fathers love your kids.

My condolences, I do hope your family is doing well and that you are getting the support you need. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and I wish your Father tightlines as well.

Ahhh John that's terrible.

I think I have an inkling how much this hurts.....if you need anything or want to go fishing again please call.

Very sorry you won't be making the trip to the homeland this summer with your dad. Maybe one day you can bring your son and show him his roots.

Deepest condolences my friend.

we did not loose him he has just gone to a new fishing / hunting spot and is started to scout it out for all of us so that when we meet up he will be taking us to the hunny holes right off the bat.Tight lines DAD

Beautiful...thanks for sharing.

My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry for your sudden loss Flex Rod.

Splashhopper

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;

where there is hatred, let me sow love;

where there is injury, pardon:

where there is doubt, faith ;

where there is despair, hope

where there is darkness, light

where there is sadness, joy

O divine Master,

grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;

to be understood, as to understand;

to be loved, as to love;

for it is in giving that we receive,

it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,

and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.

Amen.

My condolences to you Flex. I don't know what I would do without my parents and I'm pushing 40. They have always been there for me whenever I needed help with anything. You take care of yourself and you pass on what your dad taught you, that ensures his immortality.