Montreal Sportsmen's Show

douG

OK, OK this is what I PM'd almost verbatim this morning. Expletives removed.

Did the Montreal Sportsman's Show yesterday, We didn't stay too long..I was too darned embarrassed. We go to a sportsman's show...to look at the sportsmans stuff and what does J do?? She buys bed sheets and the buggers put them in a clear plastic bag so everyone can see what I bought and what sport I'm into.

When you go to a sportsman's show it's normal to have a reel, some lures or even a freakin' moose head in your baggage....NOT BED LINENS!

The worst part was saying hello to Mercer and Campeau before their seminar...as we were talking they kept glancing down at what was in the bag I was holding. Got the distinct impression they wanted to wear gloves before shaking my hand.....freakin' weird.....like I was a leper or something....

For those of you who don't know, this is a pillow case.....didn't want to take everything out and have to fold it up again.

001.JPG

I hope all y'all are happy now.

Roy, Don't feel alone.....

I think the same guy was at the London fishing show selling those sheets in clear plastic bags...He must of been doing well cause there was a line up at his booth most of the time I was there :blink: