SPRING FISHING SHOW OFNC Get 2 gether!!

TJQ

Hey everyone, got the details together finally.

We will have a g2g at Dave Mercers booth at the show, at 3:00 on Saturday!!

Daves seminar is at 1:30 at the megatank and Pete Maina's is at 2:30 at the megatank as well, please join us for a meet and greet at Dave's Facts of Fishing booth after Pete's seminar!! - then you can buy me a beer!!

show2petetjmon.jpg

show4stevedave.jpg

See ya then, I hope Dave has some Cast For a Cure hats left

As far as I know, Daves got a ton of hats at the show, and all proceeds go to casting for a cure.

Hey Gang,

I look forward to seeing you all there! It's always good to see you all as far as Casting for a Cure hats go yes we will have a bunch there and 100% of the money will be going to Casting for a Cure supporting the Canadian Cancer Society! Hope you can all make it and I hope to see a bunch of those shirts you guys won in the crowd.

Dave

P.S TJ My seminar is at 115 on Sat(not 130) and 145 on Sun

Hey all gonna be there on Sat for sure but probably in the am...depending on the outcome of Friday night I'm sure...lol...Glad to here the cast for a cure is still going strong, having lost more then a few family members to the big C...this cause really hits close to home...Any chance of a morning and afternoon gtg??? If not have fun guys, Dave will definetly be by for a hat...love the show...take care all

Sorry, he can't do that. He only has one left and it's mine mine MINE! :thumbsup_anim:

I tried DAMN hard for one of those hat's last year and came up short so you can back off Roy ;)

heck, I think I asked Pete to do that last year... :huh:

either way... I won tickets this year from TJ so the first person from Brooklin to... send me a PM can have them as I just found out about a party I have to take my 6-year old daughter to on Sat. so I can't go... get's them.. (jigger you around ;))