Game day eats

Gman

Well today's the big day where many us will cook up something a little special if not a few items. Not having a big gathering just having my neighbour and a buddy over to watch the game. Last year for me it was the bacon explosion which was fantastic!

This year I'm doing doing the following recipe in the smoker with Crown Royal flavoured pucks in the Bradley along with some bacon wrapped walleye

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sweet-S...Bull/Detail.aspx

What are you cooking up?

Enjoy the game and the eats :)

Cheers G.

Doubled cooked chicken drumsticks in Uncle Bucks chicken fry with a heavy basting of Frank's red hot sauce and Bruce Ringstein's suicide sauce on the side. All garnished with freshly cut home fries.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I can feel those arteries clogging up right now!!! :stretcher::lol: :lol:

Rob C

home made mac and cheese for me. consists of macaroni, cheese, fresh slow roasted ham, onions and bread crumbs on the top. some home made wings too! i was gunna say a nice fish fry but i just remembered i ate all my walleye and smoked salmon........

home made mac and cheese for me. consists of macaroni, cheese, fresh slow roasted ham, onions and bread crumbs on the top. some home made wings too! i was gunna say a nice fish fry but i just remembered i ate all my walleye and smoked salmon........

I like the idea of the ham in the mac and cheese. I'm going try that!

Slow braised short ribs with red wine, beef stock, celery, carrot, onion and garlic. Diced tomatoes, sage, rosemary and thyme. A little Dijon and an anchovy filet. Into the oven for a couple of hours.

Then, juice of half a lemon, a little parsley. Fresh ciabatta di me forno. Capunti noodles al dente. Asparagus. The rest of the wine.

The best part of a meal like that is that it's really no work.