Man Cave???

Muskieman

... Since I hab a colb and am not going fishing today..

I'm sitting in my {new to me saying for basement} "Man Cave" and looking around and wondering if anyone else has "permission" from their wife to claim such a space in the house to call their own.

I had a 2 bedroom apartment in the basement of my house.. a few years back we decided to not rent it out anymore.. I then had room to decorate it at will with all my stuff and build a little bar.

The only stipulation my wife has .."No Brass Poles"

A few pics..

lures003.jpg

lures004.jpg

lures005.jpg

lures007.jpg

lures008.jpg

lures011.jpg

lures009.jpg

lures013.jpg

RFS

:canadian:

I've got my own "man cave" as well, but its not as cool as yours with all the stuffed fish etc. lol....

I have my computer, tv, one 90gal and three 75gal aquariums double stacked, pull out couch, bathroom with shower.... all I need is a bar fridge and hot plate and I can live done here!!!

Burt :)

Nice cave, but that poker set is gonna need a bigger table to call home B)

No cave here yet, the kids have a lot of growing to do before I can claim the basement as my own

The wall where the Muskie and Artie The Antelope hang is coming down before spring.... this will add another 15'

to the cave...

I already have plans for a poker table and a pool table and a more masculine paint scheme.

I've got one. It started with my leather couch, a bar, a beer fridge, my big screen with surround sound, my computer and all my fishing gear. Now it is my computer, big screen, some gear and a hell of a lot of kids toys.

BTW I am currently in my "Man Cave" watching a Berenstein Bears Movie!