Ramping up to the "New Board"...

Greencoachdog

The chat feature is now disabled as we ramp up to the new software. The old chat software was not compatible.

Just how dang long is this ramp?... seems like I've been hearing aboot the "New Board" for months now! :angry:

As I understand it, the "New Board" will have lots of new "Bells and Whistles" for us to play with... I haven't seen the first new "Bell" or even a tarnished "Whistle"!!!

I say "BRING BACK CHAT"!!!... until the "New Board" is ready to go up!!!

Tom has an extremely urgent date with Sarah Palin yanno! :wub::wub::wub:

Wondered where it went.

Was going to check in tonight and make sure Dawg was OK and that that guy from Thunder Bay wasn't verbally abusing him.

The Dunder Bay boy has been very mean to me! :angry:

May the noctournal emissions of a thousand Camels fester upon his bed pillow for a fortnight!!!

I have a cold and I ain't doin nothing till its gone!!

We are waiting till we get this server better balanced cause we have had some trouble lately in case you haven't noticed.

We we going to have it done today, but we have to make sure everything is good first.

Suck it up Buttercup!!!... take a shot of Screech and 2 shots of Ny-Quil... and don't call me in the morning!!!

Stay tuned to this channel for late breaking announcements! I could do with some redneck abuse here myself.

The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care eh! ;)

Time to spend some quality time dawg!! B);)

They won't let us intercourse!... socially, or otherwise! :angry:

Hey guys, time out. We are doing the best we can to keep this community as tight as it can be. It really isn't easy but I know that TJ, Rick, Spiel, Dan, Marty, Chris and myself are doing what we can. Please let's try to get along. The chat room accounts for one quarter of one percent of what happens here. It'll be there and it'll work well...you'll just have to trust that it will. Is there anything else?

Dang, I forgot to say...If you don't like how it's working you can always ask for your registration fees back.

Hey guys, time out. We are doing the best we can to keep this community as tight as it can be. It really isn't easy but I know that TJ, Rick, Spiel, Dan, Marty, Chris and myself are doing what we can. Please let's try to get along. The chat room accounts for one quarter of one percent of what happens here. It'll be there and it'll work well...you'll just have to trust that it will. Is there anything else?

Dang, I forgot to say...If you don't like how it's working you can always ask for your registration fees back.

I really don't consider kicking back in the hot tub with a pina colada as "giving it your all"...

Month(s) definition:

1. A unit of time corresponding approximately to one cycle of the moon's phases, or about 30 days or 4 weeks.

2. Abbr. mo. One of the 12 divisions of a year as determined by a calendar, especially the Gregorian calendar. Also called calendar month.

3. A period extending from a date in one calendar month to the corresponding date in the following month.

4. A sidereal month.

5. A lunar month.

6. A solar month.

Idiom:

month of Sundays Informal

An indefinitely long period of time: It has taken y'all a month of Sundays to get the "New Board" online!

I have a cold and I ain't doin nothing till its gone!!

You need to go fishin Rick!! I've had a cold for two weeks now. Last week I fished hard two days, and I've got all my gear ready to fish the next two days too!!! It really makes you feel better once your out there!!

You do fish, right??? :P:lol:

HI Roy B)

I do miss the chat. We have some good fun in there on tuesday nights!!! :canadian:

S.

So its indefinite?

I always figured a "month of Sundays" was about 30-31 weeks

To a civilized human being... yes.

To an OFC mod... I wouldn't count on it.

They don't have a rubber duckie and a 5 gallon bucket of white lithium grease beside the hot tub just for decoration yanno!

You should stop in some time... we'll put something on you that Preparation H won't cure!!!

I'm sure you'll love it! :wub:

ROFL. I tried chat a few times, wanted to post pics of my new swimbaits and discuss musky treble, no one was in there :Gonefishing: .

Next time.

Edited by Syn

ROFL. I tried chat a few times, wanted to post pics of my new swimbaits and discuss musky treble, no one was in there :Gonefishing: .

Next time.

You've got to let folks know you're in there by starting a Chat thread on the main board.

I like to start my own chat thread or will reply to someone elses so folks know what to expect before they go in there. :devil: