Highway Tunes

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

For many years I've collected music and I have over 20,000 of my tracks converted to MP3. I put nearly 1,ooo at a time on an SD card and poke it into the stereo in my van and just go. I listen to everything from the 50s on and it's a long time before I hear a tune the second time. There's rock, pop and country and I pretty much love it all. NO RAP!!!! Don't know how they passed that crap off as music.

I pretty much put the Ipod on shuffle also......Usually listen to this stuff when on the road

Rage Against the Machine

BuckCherry

Linkin Park

Airborne

The Offspring

Pearl Jam

Tool

The Hip

GnR

The Trews

Josh Todd (Buckcherrys lead singers solo stuff)

Nirvana

On a lighter note I also listen to

Dave Matthews

Bon Iver ( Laz got this from you)

TDunn

Guest steel'n'esox

Gary Numan, Radiohead, Audioslave, and to mix it up Janice Joplin, and PinkFloyd tunes especially several species of small furry animals playing guitar and grooving with a pick, and some vintage early Genisis(selling England by the pound) or earlier, that should get me to the steelhead rivers and back.

1) Golden Earring- Radar Love

2) Stevie Wright- Evie(Part 1)

3 George Thorogood- Move it on Over

4) Marianne Faithful- Would you do it.

Great Tunes, I thought I was the only Marianne Faithful and Stevie Wright fans.

If you can find "Rollin' and Crumblin'".... a tune from one of Tarantino's movies....it's a great waker upper. A heavy metal tune with harmonica.

Here it is, now Im a fan of Tom Rothrock.. Thanks, always looking for new or different tunes

Great Tunes, I thought I was the only Marianne Faithful and Stevie Wright fans.

Here it is, now Im a fan of Tom Rothrock.. Thanks, always looking for new or different tunes

Glad you liked it. It's a real easy tune to play too. I play guitar and harmonica. Fantastic drumming too.

Gary Numan, Radiohead, Audioslave, and to mix it up Janice Joplin, and PinkFloyd tunes especially several species of small furry animals playing guitar and grooving with a pick, and some vintage early Genisis(selling England by the pound) or earlier, that should get me to the steelhead rivers and back.

Now, now..

... "Careful with that Ax Eugene!"

I love the heavy stuff and usually have some Bobnoxious playing they are a great Canadian rock band from London.

Kinda hard to beat there Christmas toons also

But this past year I found out that a friend in Muskies Canada was a member of TDC Top Dead Center another friend had posted there single on the MCI site after 1 time listening to the stuff I was hooked and it has been played alot these guys are 100% Canadian toons just have a listen to them and tell me that you can not picture your self sitting at camp having a beer on a cool fall night watching the sun set great summer and fall party toons for sure.

I dont have a set toon for heading out but its usually heavy to get me pumped for the day out.