Fishing for Tyler

TJQ

To Tylers Parents

Chris (Spiel) was kind enough to tie a special fly for me and would not take payment so I decided to send it to you all in his name.

Please send me a paypal notice for $50.00 to [email protected]

If that is not possible send me an address that I can mail a check to.

Art

To Tylers Parents

Chris (Spiel) was kind enough to tie a special fly for me and would not take payment so I decided to send it to you all in his name.

Please send me a paypal notice for $50.00 to [email protected]

If that is not possible send me an address that I can mail a check to.

Art

Fifty bucks for a fly?!?!?! Let me guess, you are the guy who bought that $100 hamburger too? ;)

Good on you Art. Although, I think Chris is hosing you on those flies. :whistling: Your dollar hasn't fallen that far. :thumbsup_anim:

Being so far away I won't be able to join in on the Tyler Event like I would like too. The online auctions while fun it seems in the past they had a few bad elements that Our fearless leader begrudgingly had to bring to light. So I figured it was a good way to help a cause that I have helped in the past. So yes I will send my almost worthless American dollars to Canada before they run out of any value. :lol: The good news is every time one of them blood sucking mosquitoes goes to bite me I will show her how I had one of her sisters mounted that should slow the buggers down.

Art

Just like raising kids Mo. You bring em into this life, work your butt off to give them a good start and help them grow but at some point in time you just have to step back and let them go it on their own. If you have done your job well they continue to grow and flourish.

Mo, it is because of all the hard work and dedication you put into getting this up and running that it has the foundation needed to carry on. See what you started! :thumbsup_anim:

Maureen, You are the person that started this and you have done an EXCELLENT job at this, We can only try to carry on what you started till you can take the raines again and we all know that it hurts you not to be there...... :( We will do our best to continue in your absence..... :worthy:

Hi Everyone,

I am having a sign made up to post at the fundraiser that will acknowledge all individuals and companies that have donated prizes or items for the BBQ. The sign is also there to acknowledge people who have help in any capacity. There are a lot of you who are collecting prizes and bringing them to the event. Please, if you know of a name of an individual or a company that deserves recognition, email me the names as soon as you can. The sign will be finalized on Friday February 19! I don't want to leave anyone off and want to thank everyone properly. I don't want to offend anyone by missing them. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thank you everyone for helping! :clapping: