Juniors

Twocoda

That Swiss goalie is amazing.

yes he is... too bad we have to damage his self esteem over the next 60 minutes :D

on a side note... i HATE international referees!! u make a big CLEAn hit, and u get a penalty for it.... i cant remember a tourney when they officiating was as poor as ive seen this year...

Not a bad game.Canada is still doing those fancy things.Pissen me off.SHOOT THE PUCK.

I would love to see a USA/CAN FINAL,but the USA,are in A tougher game then us.

KUDOS to the swiss for knocking of the Russians. That was a great game to watch last night.

International rules aren't as lax as those in the CHL, or even US college. International refs have to call it by the books or they don't work these tourneys any more.

Some hits on the OHL are legal whereas the same in IIHF tourneys are not. No biggie really, I think the refs have done well so far.

I'd like to see the Swiss goalie in an OHL uniform.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

how about that last hit...

instead of a 5 minute major, his penalty should have been having to remain on the ice for the final minute of the game.

well we managed to come out on the right side of that game...it wasnt as great of game as i anticipated ...although the Sui boys were impressive for the first 2 periods...

Now to watch and see who we play for the gold....i hope USA wins so we can have a repeat of the last contest ...

Edited by Twocoda

how about that last hit...

instead of a 5 minute major, his penalty should have been having to remain on the ice for the final minute of the game.

As much fun as that would be, we would have lost another player for the gold medal game.

Hope they suspend the Swiss kid for that. If you can't win the game, play it out with dignity.

As much fun as that would be, we would have lost another player for the gold medal game.

Hope they suspend the Swiss kid for that. If you can't win the game, play it out with dignity.

Rick,I for one can say, I have been there.Real bad hit on a fellow player member(just like that one in this game).Took things into my own hands.Biggest mistake I ever made.

well we managed to come out on the right side of that game...it wasnt as great of game as i anticipated ...although the Sui boys were impressive for the first 2 periods...

Now to watch and see who we play for the gold....i hope USA wins so we can have a repeat of the last contest ...

If we do play the US again, let's hope we decide to play all 3 periods, not the last 10mins of the 3rd...

I think the boys have had about all the surprises needed to ensure they come out & play a hard 60 minutes of high-speed, high-pressure hockey. They've faced a couple good teams now.

If anyone was to say they weren't feeling any pressure, they'd be mistaken. Ryan Ellis had a much better game today, but as someone who's seen him play in a Windsor Spitfires (pffft!!) uniform a few times, I can guarantee that wasn't him on New Years Eve.

That's just one player too.

Not to mention the Quest for 6. Nobody wants to be on the team that breaks the streak... ;)

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

It's a shame I will find myself cheering against the american team. This year they had a fantastic team to watch.

That said, I hope we kick the royal s*&% out of them!

Cant wait for Tuesday night...I hope its a great game and not a one sider for either team!

GO CANADA GO! (and not eh Oh Canada Go....what a odd and obsurd sounding cheer)

Edited by anders

Cant wait for Tuesday night...I hope its a great game and not a one sider for either team! GO CANADA GO! (and not eh Oh Canada Go....what a odd and obsurd sounding cheer)

I had to drive to NYC and back yesterday, so I spent 11 hours in the car. I listened to both the CAN-SUI game and the USA-SWE game on XM satellite radio.

If I have to hear TSN's "Written by a Canadian, voted on by you, Hockey Canada's EH-O, CANADA-GO, cheer is spreading from coast to coast" commercial one more time, I'm gonna shoot myself. The most ridiculous thing ever!