when is that sale at CTC again?

GBW

LOL this is a funny thread as I was just at CTC today and when there I always head over for a laugh at the lack of fishing stuff the Chatham store has and yep there were No augers there just a couple rods and very few lures 1 spool of ice line the Chatham store is such a fricken joke and if you ask about getting better fishing department in they never do it heck they are in the heart of the great lakes and have NOTHING GOOD well not much. I did how ever find in the kids rods a pair or Berkly ice rod/reel combos marked down to $23 so I picked them up for extras when others come out fishing LOL. This was the first time in a very long time that I found something good there and I would think the only reason it was there is because they were beside teh rocket rod's that my son was looking at.

There was some talk about that model here last week GBW.

Sorry I can't be of any more help as I have no personal experience with it.

I didn't even see that thread, thanks!

now to figure out how to get one of those past the Mrs in the checkout line... ;)

That is easy! Tomorrow morning at about 4:00 am, wake her up and ask "sweetheart, should I stay here in bed and snuggle or should I get up and head into the store and buy one of those nice new gas ice augers that are on special?" If she is anything like Sue, she will tell you to remember your wallet!. You young guys have so much to learn about what makes a happy marrige HAPPY!

I did how ever find in the kids rods a pair or Berkly ice rod/reel combos marked down to $23 so I picked them up for extras when others come out fishing LOL.

Someone probably bought them at the Lindsey CTC and returned them in Chatham. :thumbsup_anim:

That is easy! Tomorrow morning at about 4:00 am, wake her up and ask "sweetheart, should I stay here in bed and snuggle or should I get up and head into the store and buy one of those nice new gas ice augers that are on special?" If she is anything like Sue, she will tell you to remember your wallet!. You young guys have so much to learn about what makes a happy marrige HAPPY!

:lol: Wise Wise man!

And if you're getting up at 4AM anyway, go to Lindsay and get some lobster. Sorry Cliff, it was stronger'n dirt. :D

Here's an idea.

Shoot over to CT and grab the auger, then swing by Loblaws for some of that lobster (they're on sale dontcha know).

Once you're done picking up the auger and seafood you'll be on a hot streak so head over to the corner store and grab a lottery ticket, 'cause you will win.

Careful on the way over though, you'll be dodging lightning bolts.

:lol:

Edited by solopaddler

Here's an idea.

Shoot over to CT and grab the auger, then swing by Loblaws for some of that lobster (they're on sale dontcha know).

Once you're done picking up the auger and seafood you'll be on a hot streak so head over to the corner store and grab a lottery ticket, 'cause you will win.

Careful on the way over though, you'll be dodging lightning bolts.

:lol:

Too funny.... :clapping::clapping::clapping:

They have some of the ice fishing gear at 20% off this week, some of the shelters, augers, etc... go to the website and look thru the weekly flyer. Then begin the near impossible quest for the store that has any stock! But the big sale (1/2 price on most stuff) is typically in March as the season winds down. Got my gas auger there last time the sale was on, along with a bunch of other stuff (ice cleats, sled, lures, line... I better stop before wifey sees this post!)