Innisfil beach parking

dks

Yea they released a press release about that a few days ago (At least that's when I read it). They claim it's because of the amount of garbage left behind from ice fishing the costs are too great for them to carry and the public has to pay for it. There are other places in the area you can go for free mind you.

I'm sure the residents will have to pick up a window sticker just like they have in the spring/summer. I know where I WONT be going to park now........or, i can just get my Alcona friend who doesn't ice fish to grab me a sticker. :)

Edited by ckrb2007

Well ain't that tourist friendly? :rolleyes:

Well if it's a money problem lets let them think on this!!!!

Boycott spending MONEY in the Town of Innisfil.

For those who don't know the Town extends south of Gilford and further west than the 400.

Our only vote there is our $$$$$

When the local businesses suffer maybe they will realize that tourist money is important. Until then they can forget my contributions.

the problem with that is

keswick has no parking signs everywhere and even lots of no parking with trailer signs

Willow beach has removed lake access points and no parking signs as Jacksons point has

we are running out of locations to park and get on the lake..if we want to fish simcoe,I do, then we need to go somewhere

Just find a place close and walk. $10 is a little expensive to catch a few perch :) -- now plow the roads and offer rides on the ice for $5.00

You have to wonder the more $$ it cost to go fishing how long till you just decide its cheaper to stay home and play video games.

Fishing was the poor man's sport until they figured they could tax it to death

Just find a place close and walk. $10 is a little expensive to catch a few perch :) -- now plow the roads and offer rides on the ice for $5.00

You have to wonder the more $$ it cost to go fishing how long till you just decide its cheaper to stay home and play video games.

Fishing was the poor man's sport until they figured they could tax it to death

Are there any street parking options? I don't mind walking a bit...I walk out to the fishing grounds.

FYI..

Maybe get a P.O. Box number from the local Post Office, mail yourself something and leave it in your truck! Worked for me for years after I moved from Innisfil. Now I just park at the LCBO parking lot. Haven't been ticketed or towed yet!

Best of luck!