Merry Christmas!!

Dave Mercer

Hey OFC'ers!!

I just wanted to post this quick video of me making a fool of myself yet again, to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a fish filled New Year. The holiday's are a great time to remember what life is all about - family and friends. Thank you all for being friends and thanks for your support all year long.

Oh ya another thing Christmas is about is gifts lol! So here's what I want. We will have some cool things happening on our You Tube Channel in the next few weeks. but we need as may subscribers as possible to make it happen. So if you can please subscribe it's free and you will really like what we have coming out there. However I need you guys to subscribe to make this happen.

Once again Merry Christmas and I hope to see you all in the new year.

Here's the link to our YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/factsoffishing

I'm already subscribed Dave, but I hope any one who isn't sure does.. There's lots of facts of Fishing stuff on youtube that doesn't make it to air, and Dave's let me in on some of the new stuff they are gonna do, so Daves channel will definitely have some great new content! If your not subscribed, lets give Dave a hand here.

Also on another note, thanks to Dave's generosity as well as everyone else who chipped in, we should have a great report on Monday with a total amount for the RESP's for Sonnys kids!!

Once again Merry Christmas and I hope to see you all in the new year.

New Years Party!!!!! ???? at your house??? :lol:now where did i put my saw zall and sledge hammer?

Merry Xmas to you and yours as well ...

subscribed*

Edited by Twocoda

Thank you all for being friends and thanks for your support all year long.

I think you provided more than your share of support to our community as well, Dave.

A Merry Christmas to you and yours and to your crew who make your on screen shenanigans possible. :santa:

ps. I subscribed a while back.