Guilty Verdict in Fisherman attacks

Toronto_Angler

I don't understand the reasoning behing pushing people into the water. I have heard about this going on for the past few years and don't understand what is going through someones head when they look and see a fisherman and say "hey lets just toss him in the water". People need to grow up.

people got hurt and that is not good ,but I have felt like pushing more than one in myself

I don't get it, why? Explain to me why you would want to push them in? Maybe I don't understand the whole story and maybe they are horrible people that deserve to be pushed in the water but please enlighten me on why they do?

I'm sure this has been discussed before in the past… But can someone tell me how this turned from a guy getting pushed into the water, to one of the “pushers” getting severely beaten, to brain damage caused by a high speed car crash..

I think "the situation escalated" is an understatement.

Hey thanks for posting this...for the last couple of days I have been up at the court in Newmarket for other matters and couldn't for the life me figure out why all the media was all over the place....

Now I know....

He won't get a so called "slap on the wrist" because the judges in Newmarket take "hate crimes" seriously..he'll get something....

Hey thanks for posting this...for the last couple of days I have been up at the court in Newmarket for other matters and couldn't for the life me figure out why all the media was all over the place....

Now I know....

He won't get a so called "slap on the wrist" because the judges in Newmarket take "hate crimes" seriously..he'll get something....

Lets hope so!!! People out to enjoy themselves shouldn`t have to put up with punks attacking them.

I hope the judge gives Mr.Middleton the full jail term allowed under the law a couple of years or so in a jail getting slapped around is fitting.

I am sure Mr. and Mrs. Middleton are proud of the punk they raised!

I don't understand the reasoning behing pushing people into the water. I have heard about this going on for the past few years and don't understand what is going through someones head when they look and see a fisherman and say "hey lets just toss him in the water". People need to grow up.

Judging from your Nic name.... :w00t:

:huh: Maybe the guy watched him take over his limit day after day after day. Pushing him in the river is a good start if you as me.

Padubney, none of your posts here to date have contributed anything positive to our community. In the future, you might want to re-read your posts before you hit the "add reply" button. Thanks.

its a sad situation for all involved ....lives have been changed for the worse forever and because of what ???

Unless there is a something i have missed regarding this situation ..the comment blaming the guilty kids parents is also out of line ...i know great people that have dysfunctional kids ...some seeds are just wrong to begin with

I pushed my sister in law in once.. but her crime was that she was wearing a white t shirt..

Lock the buggers up and send a message to all the others that need a swift kick in the arse...

nothing like an improv wet T shirt contest

hope they lock him up

Ignorance and racism are surely the dominant factors involved.

I wonder to what degree the perceived lack of enforcement and the actual lack of enforcement of the Regulations/Laws allowed this and other situations to percolate and fester.

Cheers,

Mark

Ignorance and racism are surely the dominant factors involved.

I wonder to what degree the perceived lack of enforcement and the actual lack of enforcement of the Regulations/Laws allowed this and other situations to percolate and fester.

Cheers,

Mark

I don't think getting caught enters the minds of people like this. They see themselves as above the law anyway.