Habs lose again

scuro2

I think the funniest thing of the past week in Hockey was the poll that "found 33% consider the Montreal Canadiens to be the country's national hockey team"

Sports media outlets (aka TSN) blew it up like it's a pure fact because of their 100th anniversary yet they failed to mention that a whopping 1000 canadians were surveyed lol.

I think the funniest thing of the past week in Hockey was the poll that "found 33% consider the Montreal Canadiens to be the country's national hockey team"

Sports media outlets (aka TSN) blew it up like it's a pure fact because of their 100th anniversary yet they failed to mention that a whopping 1000 canadians were surveyed lol.

Be kinda embarrassing if it came out they did it outside the Forum before last night's game.

JF

After watching the game I tuned in to see the end of the Blackhawks vs Bluejackets game. It was like going from a junior "B" game to an NHL game. The pace was faster the passing was accurate and there weren't offsides and pucks going out of play every 30 seconds. I really think the NHL needs to go divisional like european soccer. Put the weaker teams down in a lower division and keep the top 16 or 18 teams in the premier division. Maybe then teams would be forced to try and ice a winning team to stay up in the top league.

After watching the game I tuned in to see the end of the Blackhawks vs Bluejackets game. It was like going from a junior "B" game to an NHL game. The pace was faster the passing was accurate and there weren't offsides and pucks going out of play every 30 seconds. I really think the NHL needs to go divisional like european soccer. Put the weaker teams down in a lower division and keep the top 16 or 18 teams in the premier division. Maybe then teams would be forced to try and ice a winning team to stay up in the top league.

Us overly tolerant Toronto fans live for those isolated moments when our bumbling hands of stone fumblers stick it to some of those fleet-footed tape to tape paragons. I'm sure guys like Kessel & Kaberle, or last night Stajan, are genuinely thrilled to be allowed on the same ice as some of these real live true professionals.

JF

...and a shutout by the LEAFS!

And the Leafs won again tonight..

3 points behind and a game in hand for the good guys..

Not that many Leaf jokes going around anymore eh?

I predicted a crappy season for the scabs.. fyi Gomez has 1 goal in 22 games or something like that.. he makes blake look like a scoring machine

Nice pick up Gainey... only $8/year..

How does he hang on to his job? I guess when you win some cups 25 years ago you become untouchable...

Edited by swordfish