pike and walleye

limeyangler

Hi all,

Went for a couple of hours from the shore this afternoon, getting cold up here now, snowing plenty too....not long before the ice reports start flowing :D

Anyway, took a lot of video footage and mashed it together....i think thats called editing...lol.....

COUPLE HOURS BY THE LAKE SHORE

Awesome video Simon :thumbsup_anim:

Loved to way you put this one together!!!

Got to love spending a couple of hours on shore and getting into quality fish like that B)

Quite a bit of snow you got up there.... is this normal for this time of year??

I guess it won't be long now before we get to see a hard water report from you LOL

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing

Jacques

Thanks for all the replies guys, a couple people asked how i shoot the vid clips while fishing, well , its nothing fancy

Beautiful... X 10 :D

LOL Spiel, funny the things you notice when reviewing the clips.

Blimey! You really are a Limey! :blink: Great video, loved all the scenes and such a good ending too. :thumbsup_anim:

Yup a Limey....not Australian! :D

simon whats this doing something else than walking out your back door for dinner thats awesome your new fishing partner is geting bigger cheers

A change is better than a rest?

Awesome video Simon :thumbsup_anim:

Loved to way you put this one together!!!

Got to love spending a couple of hours on shore and getting into quality fish like that B)

Quite a bit of snow you got up there.... is this normal for this time of year??

I guess it won't be long now before we get to see a hard water report from you LOL

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing

Jacques

I had a dream about icefishing last night...guess i'm really looking forward to it, and yeah..snow is normal this time of year.

DOOOD! Sometimes I think it would be wrong for me to catch a walleye until I get the chance to do it with you :lol: But then I snap out of it :P Great vid and pics...thanks for sharing :thumbsup_anim:

JB....get yer family up here, I aint gonna say it again!

Excellent vid Simon!!! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

.. but snow on the ground in the first week of November???... do you live at the North Pole?... there was frost on the ground here this morning, but it's 26*C right now! ;) ... watching your vid with the snow helped cool me off after a hot day of working in the yard. B)

... btw, you sounds Australian to me. :whistling: