Quinte Plan?

douG

OK, so we got memart and joey and Paul and Wayne and dano and Roy and percher and lexx and bmmike and JP and MtP and Lloyd and Terry, BrianK, cranksbait, Slowpoke, HH, Gerritt, BitSmit. And Buster. And me, and Solo mebbe, could be Carp too. Bunk might do a cameo. CCMT and Bly are also possibilities. There must be a few more.

But we gots no GCD or APlumma or also DaPlumma. None. This will be another celebration of the cycle of the seasons, diminished by our absent friends.

But never mind that, can we get a roll call?

Please post to this, saying where your group is and who you is. If you need help with the rent or boat gas and have some space, make a note of that too.

I think we meet for a meal on Saturday night, at Shoeless Joe's, see ya there.

DouG,....... myself ,GlennK,Memart and Slowpoke are staying at the Sportsman Motel we decided to cancel Perfectvue as we could not fill the 8 man overpriced cottage.

I guess we can just walk over to Merlands to enjoy the fire.Where is the restaurant you are going for supper at?

13 more sleeps to go.

MTP

Edited by Mike the Pike

I guess we can just walk over to Merlands to enjoy the fire.Where is the restaurant you are going for supper at?

MTP

Merlands... people is staying there?? :dunno::huh:

Dano, Terry, Lloyd and I will be in a motel in Deseronto. Can't remember the name... and lost the free pen ! lol

Yes lets hear the details Lloyd. :Gonefishing:

I CAN SAY SAT WAS SLOWER AND VERY HARD TO FISH WITH THAT WIND BUT WE DID STAY ON THE WATER AND GET FISH FROM 7 TO 1:30 AND WHEN A WAVE CAME OVER MY FRONT AND UP ONTO THE WINDSHIELD IT WAS TIME TO GO HOME LOL REMEMBER MY BOAT IS 23' SO YOU CAN FIGURE OUT HOW ROUGH IT WAS AT THE END. LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR OFC WEEKEND.

Edited by fishhunter

I CAN SAY SAT WAS SLOWER AND VERY HARD TO FISH WITH THAT WIND BUT WE DID STAY ON THE WATER AND GET FISH FROM 7 TO 1:30 AND WHEN A WAVE CAME OVER MY FRONT AND UP ONTO THE WINDSHIELD IT WAS TIME TO GO HOME LOL REMEMBER MY BOAT IS 23' SO YOU CAN FIGURE OUT HOW ROUGH IT WAS AT THE END. LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR OFC WEEKEND.

... do you not have a bilge pump???... fish on DUDE!!! :thumbsup_anim:

... do you not have a bilge pump???... fish on DUDE!!! :thumbsup_anim:

lol i have 2 of them. my boat never takes water when the nose stuffs a wave but hard to troll forward when the wave sends you backwards lol it was fun to say the least. best speed home in the waves was about 10 mph at 3200 rpm. 3200 rpm on a flat day is 25 mph lol hope we have a great 3 days of weather for our OFC fish fest :Gonefishing:

I'll be there this coming weekend, and will try not to sting too many fish before you guys get up there on the following weekend :D

Who knows, a repeat trip is a possibility, although there are other species and bodies of water calling.

Tony

Gonna be hard to visit I guess. Joe and the lads are still there... I have my full face air mask ready !

Lex is at the Picton Inn... so we may have to visit there.. go for supper.. visit the view.. etc.

Lex any word on my cradle hand off from John? Lloyd keeps his boat at the Tip dock. Hoping we don't visit with each other on the ramp in last years Sunday fashion....