Quinte Plan?

douG

It sounds like my plans are falling into place too, with Memart accepting gas money for the boat and Mike the Pike and GlenK steeling themselves with free earplugs and a share in the rent.

Fishhunter, being a local, is the best choice for a group dinner on Saturday. I like that idea. We could leave the reservation until Friday when we have a better count.

sesame_count.jpg

It would be cool to over run a local restaurant with OFC'ers, but speaking from experience at these GTG's, my guess would be that some of the folks coming, may be too drive to drunk.

Better left at the cottage!

HH

lol you may be right but for those of us that go to have fun and fish with out getting drunk it would still be nice. A good place to go is on the main st. its called Gus's

http://www.restaurantica.com/on/picton/gus...urant/23012980/

Gus's was good the last time I went there, just be sure to STAY AWAY from that "Family Restaurant" next to or near McDonalds... can you say cook, re-heat and repeat! :wallbash:

Oh and by the way Lloyd, drunks are people to, ya know! LMAO

HH

I WOULD NEVER TREAT YOU ANY LESS THEN PEOPLE MY FRIEND LOL

Gonna be hard to visit I guess. Joe and the lads are still there... I have my full face air mask ready !

Lex is at the Picton Inn... so we may have to visit there.. go for supper.. visit the view.. etc.

Lex any word on my cradle hand off from John? Lloyd keeps his boat at the Tip dock. Hoping we don't visit with each other on the ramp in last years Sunday fashion....

You have a PM my friend...

Me and Bassmaster will be at the http://pec.on.ca/pictonharbourinn/

We were booked at the vu, but wanted to be closer to picton.

Well looks like Bassmaster had to cancell..

I will have room on board for (1) hardcore fisherperson :) got too keep up with the charter boat leaving out of D dock :whistling: (hopefully they won't cut the rope till we get on station)

If anyone has room to bunk please ping me.. Sorry Headhunter I was at your cabin last year :stretcher: unfortuantly I am a non-smoker :)