Walleye, Pike, Steelhead and Browns

solopaddler

Caught this earlier Mike and don't know where to begin with it really. I do know that all here at OFC better get prepared for another late fall onslaught of chrome from the one and only... SOLOPADDLER!!!

Can't get bored of looking at the bows you catch... and there's always so many of them too.

Great Report,....thats it, Im gettin my passport,...lol...as much fun as we have up here it can be hit and miss,...had the weirdest expeience this past weekend with spooked fish, but then again if we could see them they could see us. Wish I had a better camera of the 4 x 6-12lb browns I saw hiding under a log jam and the 40 or so 12-14" that were in there with them, not too mention in another spot the 20 chromers just watching us and as uninterested as spooked nookies....

The best part of your story was about the Swimming pool,...no matter what the most addicted of us do for these fish its nothing compared to what we will do for the woman we love.

Its game on from here on :)

Rain Gods,..one more ;)

Fantastic report Solo(mike),

That was a really good story...true to boot!

Those fish are awesome....and the scenery...wow...those ravines are cool looking!

Now tell me how you got your kid hooked (pun intended) i'm working on my little guy, but tips from a success would be appreciated.

Cheers

Simon

I don't really know Simon, it's weird. It's not that I've taken him out all that much, he's still too young.

I think he just sees dad constantly fishing and wants to emulate me..

Noice dude!!

I've got that drivetest site as my home page... Once this whole mess clears up, the first thing I'm gonna do is call you up!

cheers budday

HD

Looking forward to it!

Caught this earlier Mike and don't know where to begin with it really. I do know that all here at OFC better get prepared for another late fall onslaught of chrome from the one and only... SOLOPADDLER!!!

Can't get bored of looking at the bows you catch... and there's always so many of them too.

Drew, we should get something arranged soon.

Thanks Mike, I am jealous.

Albert, I've been meaning to call you. When conditions are prime we've got to get out together!

Great Report,....thats it, Im gettin my passport

Well worth getting the passport..but the better fishing has actually been north this year.

Great post Mike. :thumbsup_anim:

I'll have to hook up with you for some action on this river with you....

October2009Steelhead-Brown001.jpg

It looks like a great place to break in my new baitcast outfit. ;)

Unfortunately it'll have to be next fall. :(

Still on the mend? There's plenty of easier access places y'know. :)

Thanks everyone for the comments! :)

Cheers

glad that pic I took turned out sweet, its one he will look back at when he is 20......how did the other one turn out?

I will say the younger kid sure can cast though...makes the old man look ........well...........old lol

Edited by aniceguy

Guest Johnny Bass

Excellent report !Nice fish, nice scenery,nice story, nice fish fry, and cute kid. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Johnny Bass

Great post as always, dood. Happy B day to the three year old. Cool how it's hard-coded isn't it? All you have to do is let them see fish & they instinctively gravitate. Mine are 4 in Dec and it looks like I will have one fishing buddy for sure, in years to come :)

IMG_3588.jpg

p.-