GBay Musky curse lifted today..

irishfield

Congrats on getting the first one out of the way,

last fall I was up there and the water was like glass, I was going from one spot to another , when I saw a big swirl on top of the water, I think it was a big musky feeding on a cormorant, as there was a flock of the in the area a few seconds earlier,

here is a tip for ya..troll between the north tip of the big island that is infront of the new development that is being built in Port and Sturgeon Point, that's where the above fish is hanging out. good luck

Edited by mikeh

Nice report IF...good job on the ski' :thumbsup_anim: Me's thinkin' that you and Bruce need to sit down and have a chat...get all of that hostility out of the way.... :whistling::w00t::D

Hey Marty.. I've got no real issues with Bruce. He's a fine lad... just can't handle his fishing muskie with a conservation license speech... nor can some of his fellow CO's I've talked with that have been in his presence when he launched into it on some poor bugger. He's doing his job and protecting the resources... I just wish there were more of them out there. The only thing that bugs me... is spending the fuel money for the HMS Coffin to be way up in a back bay, hoping to find someone fishing.. vs sitting in the main channel and getting everyone that comes thru or does the final loop around snake... but then again I can see as well that they're making sure everyone is on the up and up with no extra lines, etc. with the element of the BFNW surprise !

That's funny :D

I talked to a CO up in Nakina this past September about the fishing for Musky with a Conservation License and he was the opposite of him, just goes to show the different interpretations...They've got a huge area to cover and I'm glad that they are all over the place....

I hear ya though, I wish there was more of them as well... :thumbsup_anim: