Antlerless yes

misfish

Ok MisMan I wanna see pics of venison burgers come November---also you have to pose with the arrow that got it for qualification.

Here's a fat one my boy shot---1 round---1 jump----1 batch of canned venison for the painter

Bushart

I got mine, and my extra tag too.. I can't wait to get out in the woods again, and have some peace and quiet.

I am still waiting for my big buck from last year to get out of my taxidermists hands, hopefully soon.

...but do you know where there are any deer ?????? B):whistling::canadian::asshat::D

Wizeninhymer

The land owner is now in the new house.I get daily reports, as he also works in the plant. ;)

This is the first year I havent got a doe tag for the rifle hunt. Buck only tag for me, but other camp members have doe tags so life is good

I dont think the rifle hunt/control hunt ones are out yet?????????????????

Just the archury tags.

I dont think the rifle hunt/control hunt ones are out yet?????????????????

Just the archury tags.

Yes the rifle ones are the same time as the archery tags. The controlled shotgun hasnt happend yet I dont think. My brother got a doe archery for 76

The only way we up here in WMU 13 don't get an antlerless tag is if we do not apply, but it is a flippin' huge management area compared to southern Ontario, with the option to purchase more deer tags, antlered only I believe. I do not buy the extra tags so I am not that sure of what I just said. 3 guys, 3 deer, lots of meat. At least enough for us.

Now, if I can only get out hunting. Work, and life, has been an issue the last couple of years :dunno:

We finally got expected summer weather last week, for about 4 days. :lol:

I ain't complaining though, I hate the heat wave weather. Most times this summer the highs have been in the 18-22C range, with minimal precipitation until until the last 3 weeks. Then the skies have opened up on us at times. We do need the rain though, just people lament at the rain ruining their weekends, I just fished through it a couple of times, :lol:

And, the winds have been a pain, just a different year up here for us weather wise.