OFN QUINTE FISHING WEEKEND 2009 DATE??

fishhunter

Please start taking Cold FX Roy we want to see you attend the G2G healthy this time.That darn flu bug always seems to haunt you at the wrong time.59 days eh that is long time from now.I am enjoying September though.

MTP

... but.. but... isn't it going to be frigid there at that time of year???

I'm allergic to cold weather, I break out in chills and get goosebumps whenever I'm exposed to it!!!

I'm considering joining up with you guys now after reading this whole thread, sounds like a riot LOL :D

I will be there the weekend before, so at a mimimum I can share some information with you guys.

Going to see what the schedule looks like...

Tony

I'm jealous of all you young budgers partying all night and still able to get up in the morning and fish. Back in the day I coulda kept up, even set the pace, but now, in my advanced years, I'm afraid I'm a liteweight when it comes to serious partying.

I'll probably get a sympathy hangover just knowing how much hurt yer all gonna lay on yerselves. But the cigars sound good.

JF

"I'm jealous of all you young budgers partying all night and still able to get up in the morning and fish. Back in the day I coulda kept up, even set the pace, but now, in my advanced years, I'm afraid I'm a liteweight when it comes to serious partying.

I'll probably get a sympathy hangover just knowing how much hurt yer all gonna lay on yerselves. But the cigars sound good.

JF "

Well John, I can see where you are coming from and typically these GTG's require a few days of R & R (recoup and resusitate SP) afterwards. Luckily for some of us, we have had a great deal of practice in the past and are doing everything we possibly can, to stay in practice and utillize these hard won skills.

HH

PS... a most of us will be trolling for our Pickereyes, only the boat driver actually has to stay awake! LMAO

Edited by Headhunter