Lake O, Aug. 15 PM

Sinker

Well, a couple buds and myself headed out to the lake today. The dock talk at the launch was that the fish were at 200ft. We ran out there and set up, still headed deeper. 7 miles and counting.

First fish happened pretty quick, a rainbow for rich.

P6180002.jpg

Then this guy hit on my turn....

P6180001-1.jpg

Frank was up next, but he didn't care much for a photo....he just wanted that fish on ice, and the line set back up ;D I took one anyways....another bow.

P6180004.jpg

We were marking lots of bait. We basically did a figure 8 between two big schools of bait the whole time we were out. We went from 200-250ft in and out.

P6180003.jpg

A little brownie......my buddy got one about 14lbs on friday around the same area.

P6180006.jpg

The lake was flat calm, and hotter than hell!!!

P6180005.jpg

Nice sunset though....

P6180010.jpg

P6180009-1.jpg

P6180011.jpg

We pulled lines at 8pm and headed in with some meat, and smiles on our faces. 4 bows, one chinook and the brown. Kept a bow each for dinner. We missed a couple more, and lost 2 fish too. All came off the riggers on a clown coloured NK down 35-50ft over 200-250. We had one more hit on the small diver out 200, but it didn't stick.

Nice way to cool off once the sun gets going down on these hot days ;D

S.

Edited by Sinker

This was a total meat hunt GCD........a successful one at that even :lol:

S.

Nothing wrong with that at all Bubba!!!... that's why God make the little fishies eh! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

... but ingesting all that mercury... do you find that you're taller on hot days and shorter on cold days??? ;)