can someone explain this lousy weather

bow slayer

just checked the long range for most of ontario and it is more of the same,lots of wetness next to no sun and heat. Can someone enlighten me as to why? This is July is it not? I thought I heard a weather guy just a few days ago say things should start turning back to normal by Monday,well the forecast says different.

Lousy weather? Be thankful for what we have. Very few days with horrendous humidity, a few days of sun followed by a few days of rain. Sure it's not beach weather but it's been easy on the A/C and the lawn sprinkler too. And how about today? It was beautiful!

Don't forget we had quite a few bad years of drought or near drought conditions and it's about time we started to get some precipitation, otherwise were would the fish swim?

But let's see what this week brings, so far thunderstorms are in Monday's and Tuesday's forecast. So I will wait and see how it pans out before I bring the boat out of the garage.

Just in.

Global warming has been solved. We are now taking steps to solve global cooling.

Maybe you're not old enough or don't remember but the same nitwits that are claiming Global warming also predicted Global cooling back in the 70's............everything has it's cycle except to the tree hugging liberals, they are against everything.

I think it's the Russians. (At least that was what some sorta suggested during the Cold War.) Andy

oh ya...I remember that....They were playing their radios too loud !!!