Eyes are on Fire

anders

This past Friday, my dad was home from out west and wanted to get into some eyes, and seeing that this year since opening weekend, the fishing, (not the weather )has been on fire, and friday was no different, expect that the weather was perfect. My buddy and I new where we were going to go, we jsut had to find them. It didnt take very long. We tried trolling at first, but when nothing was biting we moved and tried drifting...not too long fish started hiting, fast and furious. I will let the picture do the talking, but we had a great night, we took home fish for dinners, and even met up with another friend on the lake who was camping and had a few cold ones around his camp fire before heading home for the night.

Zach.jpg

My biggest of the year so far..27 inches...sorry guys...i forgot the sign, and didnt want to keep him, next time...I promise. Got him with the 5ft ultra light...what a battle

Anders27.jpg

Dad and me...memories!

AndersandDad.jpg

DadStringer.jpg

I did also end up getting a 27 inch pike...the only one of the night...again team...sorry....i am not holding my part of the bargain here...like i said...no more forgetting the sign.

Tight lines

Anders

Edited by anders

Top stuff Anders.....thats some good fishin'. I envy you that you get to go out with your Pa, mine is 5000 miles away and is not that into fishing even when he does visit....lol.

I forgot my tourney sign the other day.....did not help...no big uns like yours, i'll be heading up Lac Seul any time now so should get some beasts up there.

Great report man.....good to see he Northern contigent holding our own :thumbsup_anim:

That was an excellent report and pics with some beautiful fish!!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

It's trips like that, that make great memories for family!!!... a trip you and your dad can cherish for the rest of your years!!! :clapping:

... now drop and give me 50 push-ups for forgetting your sign! ;)

Nice catch...not giving up the name of the lake eh

All i am going to say, is that its well towards White River

That was an excellent report and pics with some beautiful fish!!!

It's trips like that, that make great memories for family!!!... a trip you and your dad can cherish for the rest of your years!!!

... now drop and give me 50 push-ups for forgetting your sign!

Yes....sir

Thanks for the comments guys...it was a great night...my dad is still emailing me about today.