Old fishing pics I found

Cudz

Was going through a few photo albums and came across a few old fishing pics. Thought I would share. I have a bunch more but I can't find them.

Most of these fish were caught with my dad. Still one of my favourite things to do, fish with my pops. Wish he didn't live in Alberta so we could do it more often.

Hope you enjoy my little trip down memory lane.

Lake Trout - Lake Simcoe, 1985. Check out my Miller Beer hat. lol!

oldfish31.jpg

Lake Trout - Lake Simcoe, 1986

oldfish32.jpg

Drop Back Rainbow - trolling Wasaga Beach 1986

oldfish33.jpg

Smallmouth bass 4lb Lake Manitou, Manitoulin Island, 1988

oldfish34.jpg

Chinook (Father's fish)- Lake Ontario 30+lb, 1988

oldfish72.jpg

Smallmouth Bass - Lake Simcoe, 1989

oldfish7.jpg

Chinook - Nottawasaga River, 15lb, 1989. (Note my mullet and my buddy's sweet tank top and EX hat)

oldfish4.jpg

Carp - Red River near Winnipeg, 1993. Caught some huge channel cats that day but can't find the pics

oldfish6.jpg

Tarpon - Cairns Australia estuary fishing. 1995

oldfish5.jpg

Lake Trout - Lady Simcoe, 1999

oldfish1.jpg

Hamour (local name for grouper) Abu Dhabi, UAE, 2000. I caught many more bigger ones than this but I can't find the pics. It is not uncommon to get 20 - 50 lb specimans.

oldfish2.jpg

I really like the way you could only find the pics of the smaller fish! ;)

I've got underwear that're older than you are!!! :rolleyes:

Hey Dawg in the days of film you didn't waste an exposer on regular sized fish, or has it been too long for you?:P

Those are great pics. Thanks for sharing them. I love seeing the old clothes.

Joey

Yep, pretty sure I am wearing rugby pants in one of those pics. Anyone remember those?

I am not sure what I was doing wearing that hat and pink polo top fishing. I blame Duran Duran for that.

:w00t:

... if I want any crap out of you... I'll beat it out of you!... boy!!! :angry:

Wow! lol!

I want to see this. Rob is a very strong guy, but Dawg has experience on his side (and hopefully a big bat). lol

Ya beat me to it!!

The pink shirt and ghey hat gotta go dude!! My old man woulda kicked my ass if I wore that outfit :lol:

LOL. WHat are you talking about?? That hat is the shnitz!!. Mhy dad is/was hardcore. He was 30 years in the military and I did not step out of line. He told me that if I came home with an earing he would tear it out of my ear. I believe he would do that. My old man wrestled in college and was 33 and 1. He is 65 today and I am pretty sure I would struggle against him now. Once a boy came to pick up my sister and he was riding a motor bike. My dad told him if anything happens to her, that he would kill him. THe kid laughed nervously and my dad said it again, "son I will kill you." The kid and my sister ended up just going for a walk that night. lol. The kid nealy pooped himself and I actually felt bad for him.

My dad was fine with the pink shirt and I am pretty sure I bought the hat as a joke. Wish I still had some sweet swag like that. I would wear it fishing all the time.

Great old pics Cudz. I've wanted to do some scanning of some of my old pics as well.

Hats are to fishermen what pants are to golfers, you really have no limits as to how you express yourself.

cathat.jpg

Take this one for example, looks bad enough sitting still.

nicehat.jpg

Add some speed and it really looks funny.

Great old pics Cudz. I've wanted to do some scanning of some of my old pics as well.

Hats are to fishermen what pants are to golfers, you really have no limits as to how you express yourself.

cathat.jpg

THat cat in the hat number is special. I would definately wear that!

Those old pics are great Cudz

UAE....would love to see it and fish it...How long were you there?...visit or working?

Cheers

Craig

Lived in Abu Dhabi for 6 years and 2 years in Dubai.

I have some really good sailfish pics.