How are you spending your long weekend?

HTHM

was supposed to meet up with a dude off spoon pullers but got shafted. so i'm hoping he gets back to me so i can get riggers on the boat

gonna try the lady-o on sunday for some kings

catch a movie ad dinner with my woman for my b day

eat alot of bbq'd food

test out my new yellow bird inline planers and scotty rod holders

Same here. Bummer !!!

The to do list is always growing too.

Should be able to get out either Sunday or Monday for some wallys.

Maybe Rice Lake.

And here I thought you may go Turkey hunting. Two HUGE Toms on the runway this afternoon .... :o

It's not a long weekend here in the states but this will be my BEST weekend EVER.

My oldest son Tim is graduating from Medical School in Syracuse and will also be recommissioned as a Captain in the US Air Force. :)

From now on I have to call him "Doc" instead of dumb a$$ :worthy:

My weekend started 2 days ago on thursday...3 more days to go before work on tuesday. I've been working on a few fishing rods. There were plans to go fishing with a friend but rain in the forecast with a storm later today held us back and forced us to drink at a local bar.

It's not a long weekend here in the states but this will be my BEST weekend EVER.

My oldest son Tim is graduating from Medical School in Syracuse and will also be recommissioned as a Captain in the US Air Force. :)

...and say hello to a boost to your retirement benefits.

What about Dr. Dumba$$?

Congratulations to you and your son!!

Jim

well since my long weekend started last Wednesday after i rolled the family car..

all iv been doing is laying around.. and fishing Scugog for panfish .. and the odd walleye..

tho I am supose to be heading up to the GF¨s family cottage in Haliburton.. (should be great as long as i can go fishing !)

as well as how is the fishing in the Haliburton area ? what should i use and expect ?

Edited by fish-miester

ANd I was proud of my daughter owning a house at the tender age of 19! Congrads! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: