Avoid Downtown T.O. if you can!

Headhunter

are everywhere in the downtown core this morning. It appears as though they are positioning themselves for the rally going on at Queens Park.

Here, at Bay and Queen, we have two bus loads of ETF, dozens of riot equiped police ... so, if you don't have to come down town today, don't!

HH

are everywhere in the downtown core this morning. It appears as though they are positioning themselves for the rally going on at Queens Park.

Here, at Bay and Queen, we have two bus loads of ETF, dozens of riot equiped police ... so, if you don't have to come down town today, don't!

HH

That's what I tell people every day. :D

JF

Yes the police presence is large. I'm by the Royal York and police in riot gear everywhere.

However my understanding is the human chain that was to span the downtown core was called off earlier this morning buy the organizers. Looking out my window now all I see it some police and Timmy's cups, not a protester in site. In fact a very nice day downtown!

Not sure about the Queens Park area.

It does not take a protest for me to avoid TO. LOL, Toronto has nothing I need or want you can keep all your protests and all your special interest groups!

I moved out of Toronto in the early 80's and have never looked back, the fam and I are quite happy living north of the mullet line.

Just another day in the core of Toronto.

I avoid that place like an east wind.

Very nice to view the city from the lake at night though

Last year I stayed out until dark just for that reason.

No roads for the protesters to block out there. :lol:

Late nights driving along the Gardiner Expressway is very nice too.

Providing there are no pedestrians going for a stroll across the highway. ;)

Maybe (The "Abandoner"), Iggy will step in again and make promises like he did the other day to protesters that blocked your Highway over crap outside this Country who are Terrorists. What a Pussy.

Pretty much every service in the GTA is lending Toronto their public order units (those guys you see in riot gear)....it's pretty scarey how fast things can go south and it will sooner or later

Too Bad WE have to spend money so you, our public security has to uphold Law and Order against a bunch of Losers that have absolutely no Business disturbing the piece for their ( Not Mine) agenda. Who bloody well cares about their crap. Like my RSM always told us. IF you don't like it. GET OUT. These pussies know that they have it good here, but just don't appreciate our tolerances.

Pretty much every service in the GTA is lending Toronto their public order units (those guys you see in riot gear)....it's pretty scarey how fast things can go south and it will sooner or later

Sorry, I forgot. Thanks for putting your family life on hold because of these Idiots. I know you dont get paid overtime, however your on Duty 24 hrs with the same pay. I appreciate that as I know a little what it is like.

Funny how a thread I started to help out my fellow members, ie avoid down town, has once again been hijacked into a promoting one's political opinions.

None were asked for, none were required.

Start your own thread! :wallbash:

Thanks guys!

HH