dunville cats

purekgw

Headed down to dunville at 5 in the morning to get there and have the whole river to are selves until more and more people started showing up but was a very good day ill let the pics do the rest.

DSCF4533.jpg

DSCF4535.jpg

DSCF4536.jpg

in all we got around 5 to 6 each these where some of the bigger guys not bad for first timers :D

we got all them off shore i was running 14lb test with 2 egg sinkers, the top one came out to be 17lbs had a good gut we are heading back down next weekend also

we kept 2 little guys to try and see how they taste

Edited by Pure

Dang I was fishing in that exact spot with the same set up and bait on friday and got skunked. No fish were caught between the 15 people there all day so I guess i picked the wrong day to try.

Anyhow nice fish, that second one looks like a beast.

as long as you bring sucker meat some egg sinkers and big hooks i doubt you will be skunked every one down there got one

Dang I was fishing in that exact spot with the same set up and bait on friday and got skunked. No fish were caught between the 15 people there all day so I guess i picked the wrong day to try.

Anyhow nice fish, that second one looks like a beast.

Was going to say, I stopped by on Friday and there was some serious skunking going on, even the boats were coming up dry.

Pure, was the bite more in the morning or steady all day? I made up some cat bait and going to give it a shot some time this week.

Headed down to dunville at 5 in the morning to get there and have the whole river to are selves until more and more people started showing up

Glad you young Lads had a good day....guess that was you in the Green Van ringing the door bell that early morning ...please next time stop in the store when it Opens to pay for Parking ...you fished with one of the best shore cat boys on the Grand Ricky Jr im sure he set you up on how to catch these cats as you were moving around in the morning ...

Edited by Fishmaster