Posting on Snag's behalf

ehg

Seeing that it was a beautiful non-winters day, thought i would go take a few casts for some Toronto harbour pike.

The waters were calm and people were out and aboot enjoying the spring sun. Took a few casts and then some guy with a

fishing rod stopped by and seemed to recognize me. It was Grant who goes by 'Snag' on this board.

We chatted and fished, he kept getting lots of follows. Eventually one of those pike bit his lure and the fight was on.

After a short tussle the pike was landed and a picture was taken. The fish measured 33 inches but wouldn't stay still for pic.

Nice fat healthy Toronto harbour pike.

IMG_0007-6-1.jpg

Great meeting you Grant, hopefully we will meet down there again!

Thanks for showing how the piking is done there.

ehg

Edited by ehg

Jumpin' Judas!

Not me, LOL

DouG is the ugly beast in that shot!! (shaved the goatee/flavour savour/soul patch!)

Can't steal his glory. :D

(I wouldn't give a proctologist shot)

Nice try Erik!

Can't believe that 4 OFNer's (DouG, EHG, DSN and SNIG) were in one place! The apocolypse is looming............

Congrats DouG!!

Great to finally meet you Erik!

(DouG, you are hideous without facial hair buddy!) :o

Jumpin' Judas!

Not me, LOL

DouG is the ugly beast in that shot!! (shaved the goatee/flavour savour/soul patch!)

Nice try Erik!

Can't believe that 4 OFNer's (DouG, EHG, DSN and SNIG) were in one place! The apocolypse is looming............

Congrats DouG!!

Now that I take a second look... that is douG mooning the camera and holding the Poike backwards!!!

I can't believe I mistook douG's :asshat: for Snags face!!!... butt really, they could be twins!!!

Hey Snag, good to meet you unexpectedly and that was a nice pike you caught.

I like how the photo turned out, it really shows the girth and markings of the fish despite its twisting around.

You sure have the magic touch for them T.O pike, no one else caught any at the time or had as many follows.

Cheers,

ehg

Jumpin' Judas!

Not me, LOL

Nice try Erik!

Congrats DouG!!

OOH

It's the elusive picture of SNAG (Grant)

Is that a Harper...... jacket you got on? LOL

Nice moon shot LOL

Jose

Seeing that it was a beautiful non-winters day, thought i would go take a few casts for some Toronto harbour pike.

The waters were calm and people were out and aboot enjoying the spring sun. Took a few casts and then some guy with a

fishing rod stopped by and seemed to recognize me. It was Grant who goes by 'Snag' on this board.

We chatted and fished, he kept getting lots of follows. Eventually one of those pike bit his lure and the fight was on.

After a short tussle the pike was landed and a picture was taken. The fish measured 33 inches but wouldn't stay still for pic.

Nice fat healthy Toronto harbour pike.

IMG_0007-6.jpg

Great meeting you Grant, hopefully we will meet down there again!

Thanks for showing how the piking is done there.

ehg

Ah what did I tell you.. "Didn't I say that there was a monster in that area." Too bad I missed out on how you got that out of the water without a net.

Nice fat pike!!

Nice meeting ehg

DSN

O.k.

Now it's creepy.

That's not me.

We know there are no pics of you on here, you are the Unknown Comic, (think was from the Gong show for those of u that remember it).

You shoulda went for the blue side of the salami pill instead of the red side.

You've entered a whole new reality now as a different being. :blink::lol:

O.k.

Now it's creepy.

That's not me.

It is true. That is not Snag. The guy holding the fish is Jeremy Piven. He was in Toronto this week and he always hits up the harbour for a chance at some city pike. It is in his autobiography. He states "Whenever I visit Toronto Canada I bring my fishing rod. You can actually catch trophy pike right in the city."

Jeremy_Piven.jpg

Edited by Cudz

We know there are no pics of you on here, you are the Unknown Comic, (think was from the Gong show for those of u that remember it).

AGREED!! :o

He is his own entity!!! B)

... it's a little known fact that he uses live Atlantic Salmon for bait to catch those Schnag-a-rific Poike!!! :worthy::thumbsup_anim::clapping::w00t::dunno:

It is true. That is not Snag. The guy holding the fish is Jeremy Piven. He was in Toronto this week and he always hits up the harbour for a chance at some city pike. It is in his autobiography. He states "Whenever I visit Toronto Canada I bring my fishing rod. You can actually catch trophy pike right in the city."

Thank you Cudz!!!!

I get the "Jeremy Piven" thing, all the time!

I would love to see his reports.

Sheeeeesh!

Cheers mate! :D