new job!!

pikeie

Nice job! A few of the 2nd years did their coop at resorts too, and I cant remember whether or not one of them was at LOTW.

I spent my co-op guiding bear hunts just north of the Sault... gotta love this program eh?

Nice job! A few of the 2nd years did their coop at resorts too, and I cant remember whether or not one of them was at LOTW.

I spent my co-op guiding bear hunts just north of the Sault... gotta love this program eh?

ya the program is great! theres some other first years working at other lodges too.

thanks agian everyone!!

Wiley point eh....I was an employee for eagle lake island lodge and watsons pine portage out of wawa and buddy your in for a summer you wont forget....

My chum guided at wiley ( soo college fish/wildlife graduate) and said the beer flows quiet freely there...have a blast and save that cash....

If you want some tips I have had a few friends guide there PM me and i might be able to get you some gps cordinates for you before you even go...

TDunn

I took a good course called super host before i did the fishing lodge thing....taught me a lot about how to treat guests and really teaches you how to make your tip money.....

Congratulations!! I worked for Tomahawk myself... You'll be working for their biggest competitors..

You'll be fishing Dog Bone Reef a lot.. If you take a family out, there's an island not far from there that has a nesting pair of bald eagles.. A good way to make an extra tip is to chuck a wounded perch close to the boat. Tell the folk in your boat to sit still and get their cameras ready.. The sound of an eagle circling your boat to take a fish will make your jaw drop!!

Good luck out there and don't forget your maps. I got lost more than once!!

Good luck dude!

HD

Edited by Highdrifter

Congratulations!! I worked for Tomahawk myself... You'll be working for their biggest competitors..

You'll be fishing Dog Bone Reef a lot.. If you take a family out, there's an island not far from there that has a nesting pair of bald eagles.. A good way to make an extra tip is to chuck a wounded perch close to the boat. Tell the folk in your boat to sit still and get their cameras ready.. The sound of an eagle circling your boat to take a fish will make your jaw drop!!

Good luck out there and don't forget your maps. I got lost more than once!!

Good luck dude!

HD

I may end up out there again this summer Fidel(if my bud's mother-in-law does not sell her island place), where is Dog Bone reef in relation to Wiley Point Lodge??

And yeah, bald eagles are flippin' everywhere on this lake. You can sometimes do a complete 180 degree lookabout and see 4-6 of them either flying around or sitting in a tree scanning the water.

Which lodges do Tomahawk operate, BTW??

Congratz on a great summer job it sure would be nice to be young again and do it right that time around and take them summer jobs instead of just hitting every party around but then again they sure were fun.

I cant wait to see the reports from up there good luck this summer.