Home Depot Scam!!! NF

Headhunter

Guys be aware of a Home Depot parking lot scam.

A "heads up" for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good looking girls come over to your car as you are packing your materials into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a towel and Windex and with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts it almost impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say '"no" and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get in the back of the truck. On the way, they start undressing then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th and again on July 1st, the 4th and twice on the 8th, 16th and the 23rd. :wallbash:

So tell your friends to be careful.

BTW Wal-Mart has wallets on sale 1.99 each.

HH

"I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th and again on July 1st, the 4th and twice on the 8th, 16th and the 23rd."

WOW!! Took your time learning your 'lesson', didn't ya Hh?? I'm almost inclined to think you enjoyed having your 'wallet stolen'... LMAO!

Os

Don't forget the pink rubber gloves as well Roy!

These big box stores get a bad rap from far too many people... here's a perfect example of getting a little extra value for your money... simply buy a hot dog from the vendor outside the Home Depot, meet up with the ladies and viola!... dinner and a show! LMAO

HH