Do we change the clocks tonight?

danbouck

They can suck my ballz in :devil: ... I aint doin' it this year!!! :angry: I'm sick of losing an hour of daylight in the morning just so the slack- :asshat: -es can have an extra hour of daylight in the evening!!!... get up you lazy slobs!!!

:clapping: I have to agree!

They can suck my ballz in :devil: ... I aint doin' it this year!!! :angry: I'm sick of losing an hour of daylight in the morning just so the slack- :asshat: -es can have an extra hour of daylight in the evening!!!... get up you lazy slobs!!!

What's a smoke and/or CO detector???

Sounds like you'd like Saskatchewan Dawg.

LOL, can you really blame us. ( coming from you, we thought maybe someone hit your feminine side again) I'm a man and Ill apologize to you since I might of read you wrong this one time.

Now as far as Sask changing the clocks. In the Winter it doesn't get Daylight till 9 AM and it gets dark at 430 PM.

I think it would suck if we fell back an hour it would be 8 and 330

Here's where its nice, in the summer, dusk can be 1130 pm

If we sprung an hour it could be 1230 Am

So in the winter without the time change we are an hour ahead of Alberta, what really sucked is working the oil fields close to Alberta we were Guaranteed an extra hour of work since we did work with Alberta companies and Alberta oil fields. I actually liked going home before 7 PM, but if you needed the hours, too easy.

There is still a controversy on having a time change. I say leave it, any hoot you guys don't want me up till 2 AM on OFC, now do ya. The Mods need their sleep.

Edited by holdfast

I still think they should change it by 1/2 an hour then leave it alone all year !!! :angry::rolleyes::dunno:

That's a good idea beans...

and as for GCD - Personally I'd rather eat breakfast and start my work-day in the dark, and have an extra hour of daylight in the evening when I'm home from work and spending time with my family. My 2 year old loves playing outside, and it's SO NICE, now that we can get out for an hour after supper without our flashlights! :thumbsup_anim: Although one day last week when it was drizzlin' and we had fun chasing worms in the dark at 6 p.m.

You must fish a lot of Ontario lake's out there in SK.... :rolleyes:

So whats your point. Yes I have fished a lot in Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Vermont, and also dabbled a bit in Bosnia and Germany. Actually I also fished in BC for 7 years and even off a Wharf in Kuwait. Chances are I will fish in Ontario again. So whats your Point