I finally got her finished

nautifish

Almost.

Well as you know this girl has been busy creating her very own fishing room in her home....It is something i have always wanted and i have been busy as hell the last two day's which is why one has not been around much.

But i have almost got her done. All i need do now is decided whether i want to add new carpet or go with wooden floor in my room. Tough Decision. :wallbash: ..lol

I have not made my mind up yet and am still pondering....I spent almost 12 hrs yesterday just hanging wall paper all on my lonesome...Let me tell you at 12.10am this morning i was hurting in places i never even knew i had. :-/

Its been allot of work but i am soooo happy with the way my room looks now.....

Hopefully you can remember what it looked like before. I promised i would post pictures when fishished.

So am adding some pictures that i just took this evening......Sorry to those of you on dial up....

I need a cup pa char and a bloody holiday...lol... ;D

room11.jpg

room10.jpg

room9.jpg

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

n877980563_6054270_178.jpg

PS all iam looking for now is some moose antlers and if anyone happens to have a mounted deer head they no longer want donations are gratefully excepted....lol.. ;D ;)

Edited by nautifish

Thanx hun....

I found it at Liquidation world in Norwich of all places just before xmas..2007. .it was only $4.99 a roll too which i thought was really good..... :thumbsup_anim:

I plan on taking a drive out there again this weekend, if i see anymore i will be sure too let you know. ;)

I looked and looked every where and no one seems to carry it.....So i lucked out......Now i just need to get my curtains made....Coud not find anything i liked so i bought my own material that has well basically fishing stuff on it.....lol.... :canadian:

Edited by nautifish

Thankyou so much everyone......Last time i hung wall paper was back in the Seventies helping my mom........I HATE WALL PAPERING....It is such a time consumeing job well for me it was doing it alone...Not an easy task at all..... :glare:

Bigcliff i think you should post a pic of your room now u got me all curious.. :P ..lol

SAM Thankyou & the rods were just given to me by my uncle, Thats not all of them thats just what i could fit in my Crock......And no there are all in great shape.

to everyone else....Thankyou.. ;)

Edited by nautifish

lmao HD....Well some of it is gifts alot of it yard saleing... :thumbsup_anim: .If you knew what i paid for some of that stuff... ;) .I'm a bargain hunter through and through.... :thumbsup_anim:

Still got plenty of empty space on my walls to fill yet though... :canadian::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

she`s a busy room...but warm! Nice job.

When I was a golf nut a few years back I had a golf room that looked liked that and when we moved the wife said the golf room stays!LOL

lol I aint even finished yet......i still got room for more goodies on my walls.....Right now i am in the process of making my own curtains which i will be hanging with a fishing pole instead of a curtain rod..... :thumbsup_anim:

HD......I love thrifty too... :thumbsup_anim: .....lol......Amazeing what you can find in those places some times.... ;)