D DAY

misfish

Jedi

I think you have a good point and that will be in the minds of people when they buy.

My question is what are they going to do with all that unsold stock?

I heard they have rented out Canada's Wonderland parking lot to store unsold cars?

Not good for anyone.

Ripping guys like me. Paid 800 dollars today to replace a fuel pump on my Ranger. When I asked them where I could buy their Dope, they told me it wasn't funny because the pump cost 600 dollars and they had to order it from the States. You wonder why I hate the fact that my Tax money is going to these incompetent clownies. Yup and the Ranger only has 115 thousand Kms.

Just a couple years ago it was costing some Chev truck owners $1200 to R&R a fuel pump. They have dropped since then but only since the aftermarket started to compete.

Try not to run fuel tanks low on fuel if you can help it as the fuel helps to cool them. Also change fuel filters regularly as plugged and partially plugged filters overwork the pumps.

Just a couple years ago it was costing some Chev truck owners $1200 to R&R a fuel pump. They have dropped since then but only since the aftermarket started to compete.

Try not to run fuel tanks low on fuel if you can help it as the fuel helps to cool them. Also change fuel filters regularly as plugged and partially plugged filters overwork the pumps.

Yah.. try telling that to your kids Bernie! :wallbash: The pump in my '98 GMC has been screaming loud for a couple years.

As for "D Day"... I thought your calendar was a way off there for a bit Brian!

My question is what are they going to do with all that unsold stock?

I heard they have rented out Canada's Wonderland parking lot to store unsold cars?

EXACTLY why they are going teats up!

Can't produce that many cars every night....and expect them all to sell. It's eventually going to catch up to ya!

Cars arent like toilet paper...you dont need a new one after every "use".

Just like someone said.... they made the bed......

My cousin Bob had an AMX back in the day quick little ride, but Chevy`s rule! The also made the Marlin! For the fish folks that weren`t into Barracudas.

Don`t like to see bail outs, but I sure don`t want to see a depression. It is not just the American auto companies that are hurting, it is a world wide auto problem. The sales are down drastically for all of the auto companies foreign and domestic.

Foreign governments are bailing out their auto companies, do we just let ours close up and let them control the auto markets when things pick up again?

Goodyear has annouced massive restructuring also because tire sales have dropped. So the trickle down effect of the auto industry problems continues.

States here are going broke, they can`t give their state income tax refunds due to lack of cash, lol I wonder if that means I don`t have to pay mine?