Anyone fishing Simcoe tomorrow?

Joey

do you think theres more huts on penetang bay this year??

Looks like the usual zoo and we'll be no where near it. Headin for deep water... we hope. Gonna be a sled... stop... walk... drill.. stop walk drill... :w00t:

Edited by irishfield

Don't listen to those others gal.. go for Perch!

Remember what happened when you were Perch fishin' last year?

.. you caught that Hugh Jass Carp!!!

What's it gonna be this year?... another Hugh Jass Carp?

... or maybe a Hugh Jass Poike!!!

... I'm tellin' ya, go for Perch!

;)

Thanks for the offer Wayne, but we will probably be doing alot of driving next weekend so we just wanted to stay close this weekend ;)

Think we'll just hit up Simcoe somewhere, maybe go for some perch, what do you think GCD? :lol:

Thanks

Joey

I think I'll be heading out early, just like Aile Goby, on/off early.

I was thinking of giving Innisfil a go. Perch in 20', or Lakers/Whiteys out past BigChevy's hut.... :whistling:

I'd heard through some guys at work (non-fisherfolk) that the huts are out further north of Innisfil, so I'm thinking Innisfil will be fine...unless someone else tells me otherwise, & then I'll be heading out of Gilford.

Where are you fishin'?

Wanna give Innisfil a try, or go for the sure thing with the Gilford Perchies. Since I'm also planning on hitting the highway for 11:00-noon, I'm ok with the Perch.

I haven't been on the ice yet this year, so I'm more than happy to keep the Perch busy.

hey guys..i was on simcoe today fished off snake island fox island and fox shoal..lots of ice out there traveled from gilford all the way up to fox shoal with my sled about 10 miles up the lake... ice was at least 10-12 inches everywhere there were trucks out on the fox shoal found tons of fish.. caught 2 whitefish 3 lakers and caught a million perch at 80-85 feet of water..cant stand it when the perch hit my line ...have fun there is lots of ice out there..

Innisfil could also be used as a scouting mission, since that's where the Tyler Tourney is in just a few weeks.

No matter to me, as long as I'm fishin'.

In my limited ice experience, I've caught bigger Perch in Innisfil...PLUS, better parking there too.

Whaddya think, folks?