Truck through the Ice

fishersquige

moron0xo.jpg

lunkerbasshunter Posted Today, 07:10 PM

last year i think at the same spot about 10 cars went through while parked on the ice.

maybe we should send the guy the ice safety chart that we have floating around here!

Cheers!

Maybe if someones going out there, they can just put one of those charts up for everyone to see?

Good one MuskyBill! :lol: SMRT :lol:

Well one things for sure.....the Polar Bear Club will be happy now.

Ice......Concrete......I think theres a similarity......hmmmm.......cement.....and head come to mind as well.

I wonder about some peoples children. What a bafoon. We should all get together and head up there and when we get there we could all laugh and cheer, clapping our hands and chanting obsenities at the fool. Too bad he didn't get hurt, the dumbdonkey.

Edited by joonmoon

well a least they got thier hut on the ice. :D

Kinda of a related storey from earlier this week when Pikeie and I spent a few hours on the ice.

There was a decomissioned APC (large rubbered tire vehicle , sand color with a 'turret' on top) stuck in the mud were the dirt bikers play about 500yds from the lake at the end of 89.

Quite the expensive venture as the first Currie heavy tow truck( type use to haul 18 wheelers) got stuck as well and a second heavy tow was there when we left around 6pm trying to pull out both mired vehicles.

And I thought fishing was expensive.