On Sale at Princess Auto

Spiel

....Don't know if this would be handy for all my plastics and power baits but I think I may go and check it out. Anyone familiar with these?

8242562.gif

WORM BINDER

$ 4.99

7" x 8" x 2-1/2" worm binder made by Storm.

Features high density thermal insulation,

20 zippered clear storage compartments with reinforced grommets,

belt loop and carrying handle. Has many other uses.

SORRY, NO RAINCHECKS

I bought 4 of them tonight. I didn't read the size that posted on the thread. They are much smaller than I anticipated but they look like they are fairly good quality. I will use one for spinnerbaits and hooks and one for tubes and jigs

According to the ad the sale doesn't start until Tues. Dec. 16th.

Well in Barrie they had them on display already and I bought 4 of them. They had 40 to start with and when I bought my 4 there were 33 left so now I guess there are at most 29 in the Barrie store.

Again, they seem alright but a bit small. I filled them up tonight and they hold plastics well. I managed to get about 15 spinnerbaits, 4 packs of senkos and some worm hooks in one and about 8 packs of tubes, 20 tube jigs heads and a bunch of grubs and drop shot plastics in the other.

What ever happened to our good friend the decimeter???

Another proper metric term not used here...like centilitre :rolleyes: How is it you Americans know these funky metric words eh :D

Got your signing pen ready yet?

I was at PA yesterday and didn't know they had those bags there <_< didn't see 'em.

I did get what I was after though.

I was suprised to find lower unit gear oil pumps for less than five bucks.

Drove back here and regretted only buying one :lol:

Edited by JeffBornFishin

Just bought 8 of them from the Hamilton store (unsure of how many are left). I fully intended to give a few away as Christmas presents only to find that I filled three of them immediately.

These are nice by the way. I half expected them to be crap, but they are good ones complete with handle and belt loops.

My B-in-L just headed down there so if your in Hamilton you better nip down smartly.

Jim

I can't believe it Spiel ... you're still alive. I thought you would have rotted away a long tome ago. I guess Roy's dead eh? He looked pretty pathetic the last time I saw him.

.....HaHaHaHaHa, speaking of the dead where you been hiding you old fossil?

Got a few of them for me and local pals....thanks for posting.

No problem, I never did get over to PA to check them out.....DUH. :wallbash: