Newest Member

Twocoda

I just found this forum and started reading through a bunch of threads...thought to myself...this is what i have been looking for ....as i get more familiar with how to work this site ill post lots of pics and updates conditions and such as to where and how the fishing is in any area im wandering ...and if the fishing is great in my backyard...( Lake Huron) ill be sure to let ya know ...so you too can hammer away at the steelies or salmon...whether its by rigging on the lake or running up the river...i just love to fish..and dont mind sharing info...so all i have to say now is ..........

HI FELLOW ADDICTS

Welcome to the best board around! Glad you checked it out and liked what you saw. If you haven't seen/heard our anthem, click on this video...Looking forward to your reports.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>