Hit the Niagara yesterday....

NAC

Here is the one positive that did happen yesterday.

B1st08fallsteelie.jpg

There was this slight problem in which one of Niagara's finest citizens decided to check out my truck without using a key, while I fished at the bottom of the gorge. Nothing of any monetary value was stolen, but my work briefcase for my "real job" was taken and of course it contained invaluable/irreplaceable documents for work! My fault for leaving it visible on the back seat of the truck. Another vehicle just down the road in another parking lot had reported a break in at the same time and there was absolutely nothing in it. I wish a long extended stay in a dank Ontario jail with cellmate "Bubba", to the culprit(s).

Anyway..... we fished for just under 2hrs, landed one fish, fought two others and missed about a dozen on the hooksets. Aside from the one expensive/negative event, it was an excellent two hour outing. As for tactics, it really didn't matter as the fish hit every colour and size of roe bag we threw at them under our floats.

Edited by nomad

That sucks!!!

Happening all to much as of late!!!

Someone was poking around my truck at the Notty the other day!!!

The big guy was resting in the back seats and went mental, you could hear the commotion from the river. Sure enough fresh tracks in the mud leading right to the rear of the truck. what a mess that would off been. B)

RF

I wonder if putting an OPP hat on the dash, or even a decal on the window would keep them away from tampering with your car.

Otherwise just keep the door unlocked and leave nothing valuable inside.

nice fish.

I never had a problem when I had a Peel Region ball cap visable in my car. B)

The big guy was resting in the back seats and went mental, you could hear the commotion from the river. Sure enough fresh tracks in the mud leading right to the rear of the truck. what a mess that would off been. B)

RF

The big guy is better then any car alarm.... that's for sure :thumbsup_anim:

That sucks!!!

Happening all to much as of late!!!

Someone was poking around my truck at the Notty the other day!!!

RF

great looking pair of Dogs man love em