A report from the south

lickmyarmpit

Was spending some time in florida over the past few weeks. Got out on a couple charters, The first one is out of ft. lauderdale Only me and the missus on the boat not a bad day for a few hours fishing all fish were caught in hour and a half. Some action shots.

wedding_honeymoon302.jpg

wedding_honeymoon305.jpg

For their size those dolphins fight hard even on the ovesized tackle. Caught a few small tuna and a spanish mackrel as well but heres some photos of the catch.

wedding_honeymoon310.jpg

wedding_honeymoon313.jpg

After that the wife and I went on a cruise in the carribean and got on a reef fishing charter out of st Maarten. Ihad brought along my 5 piece travel rod equiped with 8 lb. test and figured id give it a whirl. Fish on right away and off just as quick 8 lb. test 100 ft down on a reef dosn't hold up to well on a medim action rod did get this little jack in on the light setup.

wedding_honeymoon381.jpg

wedding_honeymoon382.jpg

Heres a bucha reef fish shots..................

The wife with an emperor triggerfish

wedding_honeymoon377.jpg

Her again with a strawberry grouper

wedding_honeymoon384.jpg

Me with a mutton snapper

wedding_honeymoon385.jpg

Her with another grouper

wedding_honeymoon389.jpg

And me with this ugly little fella we caught a ton of fish out there these are just a few we had a great time.

wedding_honeymoon386.jpg

As for the best catch of the trip im not sure if it was this huge great white

wedding_honeymoon505.jpg

Or the lovely girl i can now call my wife.....

wedding_honeymoon200.jpg

WTG on the "hooking up" Looks like a fantastic trip. Your a lucky man to find a lady who is willing to go fishing for a honeymoon. She's a keeper for sure. You can only top this if you make it custom to travel to a different fishing destination to celebrate each anniversary, now that would be cool. Great post and again congrats to you both.

Is there anyone out there that can PhotoShop a Leafs hat on this guy? Great photos tarnished by a Detroit cap. What a shame.

Edited by Laker272

That report got me so pumped I'M gonna get married too!!!

lol

Ok, seriously. That is quite the surpise ending to your fishng report lickmyarmpit! Congratulatons to you and to Mrs. lickmyarmpit. It looks like the two of you are off on a fishing trip that will last a lifetime!

Congratulations!