Back from Nipissing!

Mr Twister

Had a great time fishing for the 4 days on Callender since sunday of last week.It was I.G.Donny's birthday trip and we managed to access the ice on sunday afternoon by foot and managed some during the evening with 4"in ice the spare.Robbie was hard at it flooding the top of the ice in his area and making some good ice!By the end of thursday he had most of his huts all hooked up.The fishing was on the slow side but managed some nice eye's,pike ,herring and even 3 ling's to boot!The temp on tuesday was deadly all day with it being -23 all day long.....used the flip over shelters and heaters"Thanks Donny!!!

By the end there was 5-6"in the bay area and made it nice to access the ice with the sled's.

Will be back on the 25th till 28th for the anual Ice Guy Adventure Trip yahoooo!

Hope you like the pic's of the gang/fish.

Pauly

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

Hey Mr. Twister, great report.

I was wondering if you could share some information about the bait situation?

Were you able to get live minnows up there?

I know with the bait ban now in effect I have been warned by the operator we booked with in Temagami that they have no access to live minnows?!!

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Were you able to get live minnows up there?

I know with the bait ban now in effect I have been warned by the operator we booked with in Temagami that they have no access to live minnows?!!

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Great report fellas.

Now y'all got everyone rarin' to go.

Minnows are available if you go to the right place.

We were able to get shiners in Sturgeon Falls where we fished, at $5.00 / dozen.