Sign in to follow this  
Toddyc20

Memquisit Lodge, Sept 19-21 (pics)

Better late than never. We went up for 3 days and had some good luck with the bass. Nothing gigantic but some pretty decent ones. They stay at memquisit was great. We found that most of the bass were near shore at points or by fallen trees. Here are a few pics of of the trip.

Here is a nice double header my brother and I had,

Nipissing08006.jpg

Our Cabin

Nipissing08009.jpg

Best pike of the trip. I'm holding the fish but it was my brother beside me that caught it,

Nipissing08023.jpg

Best Largemouth of the weekend, released right after the pictures,

Nipissing08024.jpg

Nipissing08026.jpg

And finally a nice sunset on our last night

Nipissing08027.jpg

Looks like you both had a good time Toddy. I've never been to Memquisit. Thanks for the report.

Great report and pics Toddyc20 :thumbsup_anim:

Looks like you guys had a good time up there.

Some nice looking bronze back :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

You guys take 9 rods out between the two of you? lol nice.

There were actually 4 of us on the boat. Although i wish i had 9 rods. Would save a lot of time on changing lures. Thanks for all the response.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• more St. Clair musky pics.

i'm going oct. 19. the board is slow right now ?

in General Discussion

• Fly In to Old Post Lodge

Just got back from a fly in to Old Post Lodge On Lake St Joseph near Pickle Lake. First time up there this early. Usually go in July when it's warmer. Fishing was amazing. The guide put us on Walleye and Pike very day. Didn't seem to matter where we went we caught fish. I walked to the back of the island the lodge is on and fished off the rocks. Caught and released 35 Walleye in 1 1/2 hours. Best ever back there. Was cold a few days in the morning but we dressed for it. Definitely a great place

in General Discussion

• Elsner's Lodge, Bobcaygeon

Anyone familiar with the place? Its been gone more or less for years, Southwinds Resort now mostly in its place. I'm hoping to find someone that is familiar with the Big cottage that was on River road in the 70s/80s .

in General Discussion

• Northern Woods Lodge

Howdy fishermen/ladies   I wanted to make a post to tell you about my fiance's and my trip to Northern Woods Lodge last week. It was quite a drive up but it was worth it! Northern Woods Lodge is North of Lake Superior and off Long Lake, and is a great place to get lost in the beauty of Northern Ontario. The views were amazing! The owners Lorna and Terry were great, everything was clean, taken care of, well maintained, and Terry was able to point us in the direction of some good creeks and lit

in General Discussion

• Gow-Bush-Kon Lodge

Get away for some great Fishing in Gowganda on the sparkling eastern shore of Gowganda Lake. Clean and comfortable cabins , with Deluxe 16' Sylvain boats complete with 25hp 4 stroke electric start motors, fish finder,live well, lots of storage and  padded swivel seats. Fish for Walleye,Small Mouth Bass Pike, Lake Trout and Perch.Some thing for everyone. Relax at night around the campfire telling tall tales with your buddies. Check our web site at www.gowbushkon.com  Arrive As A Guest Leave As A

in Member Business Directory.