My biggest musky to dat!!! WHAT A MONSTER!!!!!

northamfishing

Nice monster Dude

Congrats on the beast

One thing you might consider in future is taking a measurement of the length,this way you will know better the length instead of guess-estimate and possibly having a replica made that does not reflect upon the fish you caught

Dont piddled around with the girth in the summer months because few fish have any girth worthy of measurement

But by all means thats a Gorilla,my best estimate is what Darsky said,then again I was not there so its a speculation

congrats man on the monster

This pig hammered my 1oz. hand made spinnerbait at around 7pm. I was burning the spinnerbait, when it hit. I set the hook and it cleared the water by about 3 feet. What a memory! After a few quick pictures back in she went to fight another day! This fish was caught on Georgian Bay. Unfortunately, I didn't have all the equipment to measure and weigh it. It's up to the imagination to how long and how much it weighed, girth etc... My buddy is a hardcore musky fishermen and he guessed about 50-55" in length, maybe 55-60lbs.

NICE FISH!

WhEN i don't have my tape measure I take a pic of the fish with my pole beside it or I hold the fish along side one of my own legs for the picture to get a measurment. I try to put the butt end of the pole at the tail end of the fish,,, then i can measure it later. I will also use my hands to get the girth. Not exact science, but better than nothing.

Hope this helps for next time.

yeah...that is a beast and a half...WOW! I think the other estimates are looking pretty close, ie. 48-50", 35-ish lbs. For heaven's sake, send Rick your height...the man will give you a pretty darned accurate number on that fish!

Again...way! to! go!!!! :)

GBay is really producing some bigguns this year. Congrats on a nice fish.

Love the $50's Terry, you da man.

Maybe its just the handle, but I thought Northamfishing did make lures? I have some of their spinnerbaits bought at the Sportmen show

Edited by reefrunner

that sure looks nice and no matter what is said you have a bute there congratz on her she looks solid.

As for trying to have a fishing pole or some other measuring thing beside her that is a tuff one with a big fish I know I did not have the third hand for my 50 or any of the fish over 47" that I have boated and would rather just get them back with out the measure heck it makes for better threads with letting the experts of the net guess

Terry, please stop posting those 50" bills. Your god awful photo editing is an insult to our currency.

having too much of a hard time printing them off and cashing them in at the beerstore or something...or did the crack dealer come back on you for it?? :dunno::P:lol:

I think it's pretty cool that Terry went through the trouble to do that up, and it's a pretty great achievement for anyone to boast catching a musky into the 50 incher plus range, I only ever caught 3 in those numbers, and that's alot of years trying..there are some pretty die-hard musky guys on here, and they will probably attest that for anyone who gets one that big it's a great accomplishment, and those 50's that Terry made up are well deserved as a show of respect opn the board to the person who caught the fish :Gonefishing:

GBay is really producing some bigguns this year. Congrats on a nice fish.

Love the $50's Terry, you da man.

Maybe its just the handle, but I thought Northamfishing did make lures? I have some of their spinnerbaits bought at the Sportmen show

Yup. HE does make the lures. The lure he caught it on is part of the product line. I've got some of the red and whites for bigger pikies.