Old Fishing Pictures

Chris

Hi, I've seen a similar post in the past and thought it was cool seeing everyone's old fishing pics. Here's a few pics from the past.

This is my dad on the right and my Uncle Mike with some Lake Nippissing walleye in 1960

Dad_Uncle_Mike_North_Bay_196006w.jpg

This is my grandmother, probably on the St. Lawrence with what appears to be a small pike or muskie. The date on the back of the picture is 1949

Granny_Fishing_19490903w.jpg

I don't have any info on this picture, but it appears to be my Uncle Stuart. It was in with the other pics from 1949 so I'm assuming it's from that era, and probably taken in Cornwall.

Old_Fish_Pic.jpg

Great photo's chris

I know my grandaddy has some in a book one of his sisters did for him in his 75th yr.

Called ( Harry this is your life. )

The whole book is the history of his life FROM A SMALL CHILD to when he was at war when he met my grandma and some great fishing pics also.......WILL HAVE TO SEE IF MAYBE I CAN BORROW IT AND SCAN SOME PICTURES.

Thanx for shareing.

Nice pics. Thanks! The beer bottles stump me since I thought stubbies were around till the 70's.

Thanks guys. Cisco, if you look closely those are the old quart bottles.

Lew, I learned to fish using an old extra long bamboo pole similar to the one in the pic.