Another Lakair Beauty

mistyjr1

One of my goals for this year at Lakair was to keep my Lakair trips with a muskie streak going, the last two trips i had got 3. This trip kept the streak going. This was my first decent size muskie casting and I caught it on a the first bootail I made which is named the "Gay Seagull".

Here she is a beautiful 40" lakair musky there was not a single scratch on her...IMG_0172.jpg

And the release, i know she looks like she is belly up but i just put her in the water when Dad took the picture...

IMG_0174.jpg

Thanks for reading,

Corey

Is it just me?... or does it look like Lew passed his fish around the boat for everybody to have their pic taken with it? :w00t:

Just messin with ya Corey! ;)

An Excellent fish and I'm jealous as hell!!! :blush:

I'm guessing the Gay Seagull had some pink on it? A lot of Fishermen are afraid to use pink because of what others might say, but it is a darn good fish catching color under certain conditions... especially when the water starts to cool off!

I know a certain lure maker that is scared to death to even buy pink paint!!!... but that's ok, more for us eh Bubba!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Congratulations on a beautiful fish and catchin' it on one of your own lures!!! :clapping::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim: