Elk Lake or BUST!!!!!!

Headhunter

Well folks, that long awaited day is fast approaching! Been pining for a while now and finally the big day is near! My family and I are heading to Golden Eagle for a weeks stay and I am very much looking forward to it! My wife, on the other hand is very concerned about the8-9 hour drive and how our 4 and 6 year olds are gonna cope.

Well, we have tow portable DVD players, I'm about to mount a couple of rubber mallets to the ceiling in the Jimmy and will simply swipe the mallets for direct and non-marking back seat calmness! :whistling:

I won't be around here until Aug. 18th, so play nice together folks and any and all who have contacted me re resumes etc... I'll be getting back to you upon my return!

Yah, I'll take pics and if I'm remotely lucky, may even catch a fish or two!

Have a great week all!

HH :Gonefishing:

Well folks, that long awaited day is fast approaching! Been pining for a while now and finally the big day is near! My family and I are heading to Golden Eagle for a weeks stay and I am very much looking forward to it! My wife, on the other hand is very concerned about the8-9 hour drive and how our 4 and 6 year olds are gonna cope.

Well, we have tow portable DVD players, I'm about to mount a couple of rubber mallets to the ceiling in the Jimmy and will simply swipe the mallets for direct and non-marking back seat calmness! :whistling:

I won't be around here until Aug. 18th, so play nice together folks and any and all who have contacted me re resumes etc... I'll be getting back to you upon my return!

Yah, I'll take pics and if I'm remotely lucky, may even catch a fish or two!

Have a great week all!

HH :Gonefishing:

Have a great trip bud, we're headed north on Saturday for a week as well.

Weather looks dicey at the moment, but no matter.

My place is about an hour N/E of New Liskeard. Too bad you won't be a bit closer, a day trip and a few cold ones would be fun :) .

Good luck HH! Even if the fishing is not so good (I'm sure it will be), you'll have a blast. And if the heavens open up and the snow comes down a little early, at least you'll have the portable DVD player... :thumbsup_anim:

Have a great trip bud, we're headed north on Saturday for a week as well.

Weather looks dicey at the moment, but no matter.

My place is about an hour N/E of New Liskeard. Too bad you won't be a bit closer, a day trip and a few cold ones would be fun :) .

And Solopaddler, I'm sure you'll have great time as well. I know this, because I'm from New Liskeard!

cheers guys!

HD

Elk lake or bust? that sounds pretty familiar. lol best of luck to you and your family, hope ya have a great time up there. tell kerrie and della i said hi, and look out for hunter the dog he is huge but a big teddy bear. dont forget to ask about the boats on the backlakes and you will catch a ton. orange, orange, orange lol

jason